Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AManWithNoName Posts: 424, Reputation: 9

Nov 4, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Military playset that comes with a vhs tape
    A while back I saw this big military playset that came with soldiers a helicopter guns and a vhs tape, theb figures were posable and I think they were three inches, maybe two inches, I know they weren't gi joes, please please please tell me what it was called or maybe the company that makes them
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 06:13 PM

What years? remco made a line of figures to compete with gi joe. They were called sgt. Rock and the bad guys, the ultimate enemies...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's-90's playset [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of the playset which had little figures that onl bent at the waist. The good guys came in yellow and white, and the bad guys in purple. They also had a symbol on the chest. The good guys base lookes like a mountain complex. Each side had a machine that launched red...

I got married to a military guy, and we got military housing [ 6 Answers ]

MY husband and I became eligible for base housing and took it, because the only time we would move in was that day. In my old apartment lease there is a military clause. However I got the apartment before I became married, and my husband is not on the lease. My landlord is saying that the military...

Bad Tape Job [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a chance to by a fixer upper and noticed that the dry wall joints had been badly taped and could be seen through the paint and/or falling off all together. What is the best way to handle this?

View more questions Search