Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Nov 5, 2008, 01:39 PM

HEY!! I didn't say nothing about your choice in smoking weed being wrong:) How you go about it needs work(jokes).

Again, I could start an entire thread over the topic of cops and what some of them "represent". I do not like how tis particular one acted towards you and it definitely does not surprise me, rather makes me cringe.

Good luck with all this and try to be very nice to your mom, something like his is very hard for them.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 5, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Hello again, m:

The choices you made with the COP were wrong - not your choice to smoke the herb. There ain't nothing wrong with ganja. I've been smoking for over 40 years. I have a medical marijuana permit. I lived in Arizona, and got one there too. I know my rights. You should learn yours too.

Go to my lawyers website, and he'll teach you ALL the stuff you should do when you get stopped by the cops. You can find him at potbust.com.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 5, 2008, 01:57 PM

Believe it or not, you think it was obvous, again a stupid thing to leave it on your lap, ever heard of under the set before he walked to the car.

But the last, thing, the very last thing you do is say when you roll down the window, by the way I have pot in the car.

You know he may not have cared that you had a joint, on small amounts most of the officers I know would have just thrown it out and laughed at how stupid you were

We are not attacking the smoking, we are saying you did everything wrong you possibliy could once you were stopped.

*** and the traffic tickets were the reason he stopped you in the beginning
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Nov 5, 2008, 02:05 PM

Quote Originally Posted by motoxinit
    sure it does the cop is a liar so there for hes a crook
    How is the cop a liar? Because you say that he told your mommy that you weren't impaired? The cop can't make that call; that's what the blood test is for.

Stop crying about how bad the cop is. You weren't taken advantage of; you just got caught with your pants down.
    motoxinit Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Nov 6, 2008, 08:03 AM

Nah see the cop is a liar because he told me I was high. When my mom approaches he tells her I am not high. I'm not saying the judge will believe it or whatever words you want to put in my mouth the cop is still lying. Making him... a crook.

Nov 6, 2008, 08:07 AM

And thanks excon that's exactly what I needed I'm only 18 so my rights still aren't 100% clear to me.
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 10:05 AM

When are you going to realize that no matter what the cop says, it doesn't make a difference? What makes the difference is whether your blood test comes back clean.
    Expert

Nov 6, 2008, 12:23 PM

And legally cops get to lie, they can lie and lie all day to get people to confess to crimes or get family members to tell them things.

Sorry if being nice to your mom makes you mad. I sort of see now why the officer arrested you,
    Ultra Member

Nov 6, 2008, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    ...Sorry if being nice to your mom makes you mad. I sorta see now why the officer arrested you,
    Fr_Chuck, I love you :D

Nov 7, 2008, 09:11 AM

I wasn't taken advantage of? Ha hokay!
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2008, 02:30 PM

Oh, you poor unfortunate... you admitted to a cop that you had weed on you. How dare he violate your rights like that!

What's that? He didn't? Oh, that's right; you were too busy smoking pot to educate yourself like Ex did. It's your own fault; get over it.

Nov 7, 2008, 02:53 PM

Look at you its not even your problem and you sound like my mother thanks I don't need your help anymore.
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Nov 8, 2008, 03:08 PM
    If you had been smoking pot in the car, the officer more than likely smelled
    It when you rolled down the window. Laws vary from state to state, but
    Here, if an odor comes rolling out the window of a car, that would create a
    "Preponderance of Evidence" that the occupant/occupants had been
    Smoking it. In my state "Driving Under the Influence" means under
    The influence of ANY intoxicating substance, alcohol and/or drugs.

As long as you didn't have a whole lot of pot in the vehicle, if he searched it,
    Your penalty would generally be "Drug Court" or probation here. Not like
    If you had enough to be charged with "Trafficking." You still need a lawyer,
    Though.

Nov 9, 2008, 02:51 PM

Yeah that what I was thinking would happen. It was only me and there was .2 of a gram (the size of a dime) and that was it. There wasn't any smoke either just the smell of green weed.

Nov 12, 2008, 09:23 AM

Yea thanks man for not being critical like the rest of these guys. Why should I get a lawyer? I'm most likely ed there's no way for me to get out of this, I can't prove to the judge I wasn't high except for what the cop told my mom and the judge won't believe that. Im in Arizona.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 12, 2008, 09:40 AM
    Hello again, m:

You ARE young, but that doesn't mean you can't get it, if you'd only put on your listening ears...

But, you know best... Dude!! You know just enough to get yourself in real big trouble... I think I've said stuff like that to you before. YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT!! I;ve done time with LOTS of stupid people like you. It's only AFTER they're in the slam they start asking questions...

You AIN'T asked a question YET!! All you've done is argue with people who know a whole hell of lot more about this stuff than you do...

If you just want to roll over SOOOO badly that you won't listen, then I'm just going to guess that you can't wait to meet BUBBA, your new cell mate.

Ok, 'm going to give it ONE MORE shot. YOU don't have to PROVE ANYTHING!! The COP has to prove HIS STUFF. If you weren't high, and you didn't snitch on yourself, HE CAN'T PROVE IT. End of story.

I'm done.

excon
    bobloblaw Posts: 41, Reputation: 3

Nov 12, 2008, 09:43 AM

Because you sdont know the law. You don't know if the cop followed procedure.

A blood test can prove that weed is in your system, it can't prove you were high. A "green tounge" is total bs, that's not true and not legal proof any anything. A lawyer can get the charges reduced to 'posession' (or better), and you won't get your license suspended, HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD (which means you probably won't get into college, no job!) and pay as steep a fine. The $$ you spend on a lawyer will be saved in fines and your future.

Almost all lawyers offer a free consultation. Call a lawyer, ask to come in and see him, he'll tell you what he can do for you, THEN DECIDE if its worth it.

Almost all the lawyers I know are buddy buddy with the prosecutor , and they all help out their friends. If lawyers don't do what they are paid to, they are out of a job, so they find ways to get it done.

Nov 12, 2008, 09:53 AM
    All right well thanks again I will look into it.
    Expert

Dec 7, 2008, 07:57 PM

Thread closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

After five years he tells me NO MORE sex [ 21 Answers ]

Ok me and my boyfriend have been going out five years. We started having sex 6 months liter. Now after 5 years he tells me that we should whet till we get marred. BC having sex before marriage is agent are religion. So is that normal or he just need some series help?

View more questions Search