Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mohdnavid Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 09:45 AM
    Dependent of student
    My wife is student of MBA in London school of business can she apply for me student dependent visa. Her finance support is her dad. If he support me too it is acceptable? Do I need to show my bank finance statement required still applying visa and my current employment salary letter required too? I will be very thankful if some one could guide me about.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 05:33 PM

If you don't have sufficient income to sponsor yourself, you need a sponsor.. could he her dad or anyone.
    mohdnavid Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2008, 09:34 AM
    I need to??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another F1 student - Private International Student Loan on 1040-NR-EZ [ 11 Answers ]

I'm in my fourth year of college as an international student. I filed 1040-NR-EZ since my first year since I always had a small income coming from on-campus employment. I financed these past two years of school with Sallie Mae International Student Loans and I was wondering if those will influence...

Student dependent visa [ 1 Answers ]

Im here in UK taking up Postgrad. I want to get my wife from Philippines as my dependent. 1. What are the requirements I need to prepare? 2. Can I file her application here in UK or in her country of origin? What is the latest immigration policy regarding this issue. Thank you very much

Working Hours For A Student Dependent [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My husband is student in UK and I have got Student Dependent UK visa on him. Could you please tell me if I can work full time in UK? {Moved from Forum Help <>}

View more questions Search