Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    menoshoes Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2008, 07:32 PM
    Getting fired with compliments?
    I have been at this CNA job for less than 90 days and I was let go today. I was working almost as well as the other employees. I got a call and they did my review. I don't get it my boss said you are a wonderful person but you do not meet the needs of the company. What the... is that. How do I move on with a let go like that? I have never heard of such a thing!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 3, 2008, 10:10 PM

It is called being nice, they do a probational discharge, just saying you don't fit in, that way there is no negative item on your discharge that would be shared with another firm on a background check

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fired from job because I was very ill in ICU [ 4 Answers ]

I was just fired from my job today because I was in the Emergency Room and ICU in the hospital all of last week, returned to work today and the manager said I was terminated last week for excessive absences. I was unable to call my workplace nor did I have access to their number, so asked my mother...

Can you be fired for having chron's disease? I am afraid I am going to be fired, [ 4 Answers ]

I have worked for a company for 18 years. I was diagnosed with Chron's Disease 5 years ago and sometimes I get really sick and have to be hospitilized and now they think I should be fired and it really gets me. Is that lawful?? :mad:

Not fired, then fired, after boss was beat [ 6 Answers ]

I was called in the office and confronted about time differences on the time sheet. I had to wait for a customer to get home that morning, (30 min.). I called the office and informed them. So I added 15 extra minutes to my time. I was told that I couldn't do that. I asked was I being fired for it...

Fired Without Just Cause [ 10 Answers ]

I began my new job 4 weeks ago as a test center administrator. I administer exams ranging from education, to doctors exams. During my time there, my supervisor was acting very funny. She didn't take the flyer down for the job position that was there when I first applied. Her two daughters...

View more questions Search