Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trive14 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 03:49 PM
    A crazy riddle
    At my high school one week out of the year the school hands out a new riddle every day you have to answer it and find the object with the #5 taped on it. Here it is.

Sometimes I'm wooden I'm plastic or steel mostly I help but I've been known to kill.

I'm found in your head and I'm held in your hand in trucks and cars and homes and stores cross the land.

You watch with excitement and millions do too, on Saturday night use me as your clue.

I'm pre-neolithic I'm every day, I'm used at your work, with sports and at play.

I'm found in the ocean and most every sea, the world would be different if it weren't for me

Thanks for the answer,
    I have an idea of what it is
    OwlM Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2009, 09:13 AM

Something keen I think like a knife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A riddle [ 9 Answers ]

You are driving in a car at a constant speed. On your left side is a 'drop off', (The ground is 18-20 inches below the level you are traveling on), and on your right side is a fire engine traveling at the same speed as you. In front of you is a galloping horse, which is the same size as...

I've got a riddle for you. [ 22 Answers ]

Einstein's Riddle: Einstein has been widely credited online with the following riddle, and with the claim that 98% of the world could not solve it. But several of our NIEHS scientists were able to solve it, and they said it is not all that hard if you pay attention and are very patient. Give it a...

Here is a riddle for yeah! [ 10 Answers ]

What is greater than God, More evil than the devil, The poor have it, The rich need it, And if you eat it, you'll die? It took me awhile to figure this one out but it made sense after I did. When asked this riddle, 80% of kindergarten kids got the answer, compared to 17% of Stanford...

A Riddle [ 13 Answers ]

A blind man walks into a restaurant, takes a bite of a seagull sandwich then goes into the bathroom and shoot himself in the head. Why. A riddle my fiancé asked me and this one stumps me. :confused:

Riddle me this. [ 4 Answers ]

What's The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?

View more questions Search