Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Nov 3, 2008, 03:29 PM
    I think I want him but not sure I'm aloud to
    OK I have a huge crush on this guy, its not normal though , we've started talking this year and all of a sudden I like him more then ever.Its killing me I can't sleep well, I'm not hungry anymore at all, and whenever I see him I get all shy and weird ,today he even asked me what's wrong !god! Does it show that much? My friend told me that it shows too much,and that when I look at him I get so many sparkles in my eyes.
    The big problem is that I'm not aloud to date guys of his race I know its sounds racist but its not my fault I personaly don't really care about that but my family does and they will get super mad if I don't date someone they like or confirm is OK. I need help this can't go on! Does anybody know a way for me to stop likeing this guy? Its like I keep on trying to convince myself that I don't like him at all I try to block my feelings but they never seem to want to disappear ,and I don't want to ruin a freindship over a crush? ANY HELP PLEASE!
    lmnotok Posts: 217, Reputation: 37

Nov 3, 2008, 08:22 PM

Sounds like you're asian, and still very young. Next time, hold your breathe when u see him. And does he like you back?
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Nov 4, 2008, 05:43 AM

Tell your parents what you think about interracial dating - YOU are your own person. They can't govern you forever.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 4, 2008, 05:53 AM
    I don't know how old you are, and without more details, its hard to even suggest anything except talking to your parents, particularly your mom, and get some feedback from her.

That may put things in better perspective for you, and help clarify there positions, and expectations of you.

What culture are you any way, as guessing what to tell you without more info, is next to impossible.

Nov 28, 2008, 06:36 PM

I'm middle eastern cristian andin high school but I'm not asian lol
    lkarla_05 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2008, 07:49 PM

well you should tell your parents about h=this spacial guy that you love. Invite him for dinner or something and let your parents get to know him very well and maybe he'll get their approval.

let me know if my answer helped you at all!!
    DDLM55 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2008, 08:01 PM

Your parents need to grow up. But if you really don't want to argue with them then you can forget about him.. its all in your head, your mind is far more powerful than you know. You can do it.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 08:43 PM

This isn't a crush, this is infatuation. If you're losing sleep, not eating, and other people are noticing that you are acting differently, then this would not be a healthy relationship to enter to.

A crush is fine, but it doesn't effect everything you do.

Get over him, it's not a good idea.

Good luck.
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Nov 28, 2008, 08:45 PM

Are you sure , you really have a crush on this guy or is it because you know you can't date him... make you like him more?

Nov 28, 2008, 08:55 PM

Think it's a bit of both the restricked side and the crush but I think I should forget about him... but I can't I want him so bad but you know its true its not good to like someone this much and I know I shouldn't but stilll:((.. plus he's acting rele weird lately I don't know if he likes me or he thinks I like him or like I don't know, but he's probably not a good idea:(
    h0llister Posts: 335, Reputation: 15

Nov 28, 2008, 09:01 PM

He is probably acting weird because you are! But if you think its best to not date, then do that. I'm just wondering what kind of race is he?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brother and a Sister aloud to sleep in the state of Pennsylvania [ 3 Answers ]

Is a Brother and a Sister aloud to sleep in the same room in the state of Pennsylvania?

Can one tenant be aloud to have a dog and not the other? [ 2 Answers ]

I live on a farm with multi rentals. I aske dhte landlord if I could get a puppy. I was told no because they think the living space is too small for a dog. Only to find out that the landlord had aloud one of the other tenants to get a dog. This dog is 3x bigger than the dog we wanted to get. ...

View more questions Search