Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    20anonymous08 Posts: 74, Reputation: 4

Nov 3, 2008, 12:29 PM
    Straight Hair and Static
    My hair is pretty long and naturally straight. Every time I blow dry my hair straight it becomes so 'staticy' (I'm not sure if frizzy is the word) I mean I put my jacket on and take if off and my hair gets all staticy and flys out like I rubbed a balloon against my hair LOL. So anyway what I am looking for is a inexpensive product that can stop this. I want my hair to stay flat and straight not flying every which direction but right. Any advice. And then I will have it curled or something and it sticks to my shirt and straightens just enough pieces of my hair to bug me! LOL. HELP!
    Advicegirly123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 02:27 PM

There are a few things that you coild do you could get a thermal protection hair gel or spray that you could spray on before or after you blow dry straighten or curl your hair or you could wet your hands and run them through your hair this defrizzes you hair instanly.
    imabee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 05:18 AM
    My hair is the same way and it gets really annoying when its "staticy". I find that water sometimes makes it worse once the hair becomes dry again so there are some gels and mousses (mine is by tressemme) and you rub it into your hair and it instantly de-statics your hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Keeping my hair straight [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I straighten my hair every day with straighteners, it looks perfect first thing, but when I go outside it goes everywhere, how can I keep my hair straight for the whole day without it getting ruined by the wind? (my hair is layered and just over shoulder lengthed)

Keeping hair straight after straightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hey. I am a boy using a straightener.. Whenever I go out I sweat a little and my hair goes wavy again.. It curls the most on the forehead where I sweat the most. So what are the options for making your hair straight trough the day? Are there any things I can apply to my hair to keep it straight?...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

View more questions Search