Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lozefontaine Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 10:57 AM
    How can I verify if I'm a u.s. citizen
    How can I verify if I'm a u.s. citizen or not.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 12:12 PM

Birth certificate. Born in the US. US citizen
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 3, 2008, 12:15 PM

If you were born in the US then your birth certificate. If not, then you need a copy of your naturalization papers or passport.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Nov 3, 2008, 01:39 PM

If you were born in US or born overseas with US parents, you will have US birth certificate.

If you were born overseas and your parents were naturalized before you reach the age of 16, you are US citizen. In this case, you must provide Certificate of Naturalization and US passport.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I verify if I am a US Citizen? [ 19 Answers ]

I was naturalise before my eighteenth through my Mom birthday but I cannot find the supporting documents to verify this. I need to know if there is a number I can Call or some way I can find out my Citizenship status so that I can apply for my US Passport

Creditor wants me to verify debt I ask them to verify [ 1 Answers ]

Can a collection agency asking me to verify a debt? I disputed the charges on my credit report and I receive a letter asking me to verify the account because they don't have enough information to verify it themselves. I called and fax them a letter to verify the debt again. The rep told me he needs...

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search