Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Planet X Nibiru
    Planet Nibiru seems to be the new hot spot for the world ending. Now it has been proven(they say back in the eighties or something). The planet does exist. Scientists know it, the government knows it. I think ( I may be wrong) that it is in a solar system near ours but instead of a sun like ours they have a brown dwarf star. Supposabaly this planet Nibiru has a weird orbit. They claim that in December of the year 2012 planet Nibiru is supposed to cut through our solar system disrupting the natural movement of some or all of our planets orbits and causing environemntal changes like major earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes. Now in 2007 or 2006 this planet was visible from the very southern reaches of our planet. Its visible as a Red "Star" even in the day time. There are pictures of this online.. The planet supposabaly is going to be visible for a few weeks to a month or so. They say in 2009 the planet Nibiru will be visible to all people using the naked eye.

My question is.. is this really true. NOT the end of days guesses. But the planet and the path it is going to take.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Nov 3, 2008, 11:04 AM

No, nothing like this has been detected.
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 07:12 AM

Thanks. I was wondering about that
    mechanix Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 12:50 PM

it is my opinion that this scenario may occure
    sometime maybe soon who knows I think the large buildings at teauanacka are constructed
    heavily as to be eathquak resistant indicative of a former disaster sceintists condon the eaths polar shifts then thar is the
    connection of the snake obseesion in past
    history that I would associate to this planet
    X we are also having these energy driven wars is fuel being stockpiled for some know
    reason ? Also the likely reason that we
    as a species have just learned so much only in 200 years out of more than likely multiple thousands of millions of years yess more than 400,000 ,000 one thery has it that surfae bedrock was formed when the two planets came close enough to generate extreme electrical heating or earth or even ocean beds
    And governments seem to have a lot of underground ops space stations etc ufos are a fact of life ancient records like the kolbrin bible state that thar ia a winged distroyer that
    has destoyed earths civilization in times past
    what more do we need its just a matter of when 2012 2020 who knows
    survivorboi Posts: 431, Reputation: 9

Jan 4, 2009, 06:05 PM

I don't think so, this is 2009 now, even if the planet is going to hit us, it has to be hundreds of years. I mean, from 2009 to 2012 is only 3 years, and you know how big space is. A planet close enough to hit Earth in 3 years and not being alarmed is not likely at all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New Exo Planet [ 11 Answers ]

I read in the newspaper, that we have a new planet. Could you tell me more about this? That is if you heard this.

Planet X? [ 3 Answers ]

I've come across a site, www.zetatalk.com, which talks about the passage of a planet known as the 12th planet, and is referred to as "Planet X" in other places. What's the deal about it?

Unique Planet [ 5 Answers ]

Why we will say that our earth is a unique planet ?

Is it a planet? [ 2 Answers ]

Right now(4:00AM) in Wyoming, in the north eastern part of the sky, just above the horizon there is a HUGE bright star that seems to pulsate(twinkle) When I first saw it I thought it was a UFO! It is very prominent in the sky. Does anyone know if this is a planet or just a very large star? Okay...

View more questions Search