Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dannie Epstein Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 08:23 AM
    501c3 Board activities
    If a State government funds a 501c3 and determines that the Board is not fulfilling its missions statements, can the State dissolve the Board and appoint a new one?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 3, 2008, 09:04 AM

Depends on the by laws of the aorganization

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

501c3 [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any rules against a 501c3 utilizing its budget to set a new line for another non-profit to utilize? The original 501c3 money would not be utilized by the fledgling group and the money would be kept entirely separate but identified in the existing budget.

Becoming 501c3 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small Parrot Sanctuary and need to find out how to get started on becoming non-profit.

501c3 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Rahfeki Brown the questioned I have is can I file my 501c3 on my own don't want to pay the 400.00 dollars to someone else if I can do it myself

501c3 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I originally posted under philanthropy/charity and was directed to repost here for possible insight. Below are my two posts, if you can shed any light on the topic, I'd much appreciate it: Ok, here is my situation. I have a friend who needs adaptive equipment in the form of a service dog....

View more questions Search