Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clueless111000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2008, 06:48 AM
    1st date need I'm super confused don't no what to do
    Hi I'm going on my first date on Friday night were going to do grab a movie I'm 16 by the way and yes I no I'm must be some kind of retard having my first date at 16 but better late then never that what my mates say any way back to the question we've been talking on msn for about a month and were having a date what do I talk about what do I do am I meant to kiss her hold hand do I give compliments I'm so confussed please help me I really like her personality and I fink we cold go far but I don't want to ruin it I need help and don't say be yourself my friends always tell me that andi don't fink it'll work please help me asp
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 07:42 AM

You've been texting for a month and you still don't know what to say to her? Say the same things you would when texting her. Hold her hand, don't hold her hand? That is really a gut feeling kind of thing. If you feel comfortable doing so then do it. If it bothers you then don't. I don't think there are any hard and fast rules to dating yet? A simple light kiss at the end of the date would be fine in my book. Most important, relax, be yourself and enjoy the time together.
    jrsg Posts: 560, Reputation: 67

Nov 3, 2008, 02:13 PM

There isn't anything you have to do.
    Compliments are nice, but don't go crazy with them... You know, the very basics. Just relax!
    Enjoy yourself!

And there is nothing wrong with having a first date at 16! I am 16 as well, and I have plenty of friends who have never dated.
    So yeah, have fun!
    Good luck!
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Nov 4, 2008, 04:13 PM

By now you two should have something in common. My best advice to you (as I've told my younger sisters your age) is just to be yourself. Don't try to impress him or be anyone but yourself. If there is a true connection when you meet, the conversation will just flow! And if you get nervous and it's silent just ask him simple things like has he seen any good movies lately? Or been to cool concerts? Stuff you would like to know about him.
    As far as ending the date, let it happen naturally. You don't always have to kiss a guy on the first date, in fact I rarely kiss a guy on the first date, because I want to leave them wondering (if I am interested that is).

Just let it all happen naturally. That's the best way to explain it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom don't want me to date but I have n were going to have sex [ 6 Answers ]

What's the best way to have sex will it hurt? N which way do people like it girls?? What's the best protection?

Confused about due date [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I went to my doctor today and found out that I am pregnant. The first day of my last menstrual period was 9th Nov,2007. The length of my cycle was 28 days last year, but this year it somehow ranges from 32-35 and back to 28 days on October and November.My doctor said that my due date is 7th...

I don't know what to say on the date ! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi , I am going on a date for the very first time ! Im really looking forward to it an me and the guy are both into similar music and stuff but I really don't know any conversation starters!! I really want to make a good impression!! Please help me!! Rach x.x.x

Confused about my due date ? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay well I went to get my 1st sonogram on the 20th of this month and it said I was 9 weeks or 2 days or that might have been how many weeks the baby was I don't know but my obgyn is saying that I was due on April 19th so wouldn't that make me like 11 weeks or something?? :confused:

Don't know how to get a date [ 2 Answers ]

If you look at my profile it says I'm great at giving advice, I didn't mention that I can't give it to myself. I want to know how to score chicks.

View more questions Search