Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gara Posts: 117, Reputation: 26

Nov 3, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Is Grand Theft Auto 4 good or bad and why
    Hi , last night I bought the ps3 game so I was wondering to buy some new games and I'm so excited about it , so I was thinking to buy the new grand theft auto 4 shall I buy it or what ? Is it a good game and how many mission is there is it worth it because it's too expensive the game cds so I want to think hard before I buy it ? So please guys I need answers .
    breathless1 Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2008, 06:52 AM

No.

This game has implications that will affect your life whether you accept the fact or not.

That's why it has a rating that is for adults.

Its violent and represents some of he worst types of the criminal underworld.

Because you'll be spending hours playing it you will be drumming this into your minds subconciouss and the cause and effect will shape your life.

Get a better game.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Nov 3, 2008, 10:02 AM

Ummm, I think this is one of the best games I have ever played. It'll take you a good long while to complete it and its just an awesome game.

Also, I've not robbed a single store since I've bought it, how bout' that!
    SmokeHaze Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2008, 05:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BMI View Post
    Ummm, I think this is one of the best games I have ever played. It'll take you a good long while to complete it and its just an awesome game.

Also, I've not robbed a single store since I've bought it, how bout' that!
    Agreed I have play all the GTA's and never killed anyone and never robed anyone but I don't really like what they have done to GTA4
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 05:50 PM

It is sad to say with all the crime involved, but gta is fun... you need to be old enough to purchase it though!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2008, 06:04 PM

It's a marmite game, its very similar to the other gta has good controls and the graphics are good, if you liked the previous games you'll like this one.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2008, 02:10 PM

I liked the game also but the cars are hard to control, they are very bouncy when you go over hills etc.

To the first person who responded: I have played every version of this game for the past 10 years and have never run someone down or fired a bazooka into a building... yet!
    mnbvc141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2010, 10:00 AM
    I think this is the best game I have ever played and if you are thinking of buying it then do I have the xbox360 version and it is the same as ps3 and I have played 35 hours of this game and I am half done the missions and by the time I am done with this game I will probably have played it for abought 100 hours and plus niko is so much better then cj and tommy of vice city and san andreas niko is a lot more flexible and he can jump walls and the cars are amazing they are like you are driving them in real life and I also like this game because you can do everything you can't do in real life or you shouldn't do so I don't carewhat eneyone says abought this game

You have to get this game! :) :)
    Eelarch Posts: 116, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2010, 03:49 PM

Sorry to disagree with everyone but in my view San Andreas is a better game than GTA4. I played GTA4 and I found it slightly boring, okay the graphics and gameplay are better but its not as satisfying as San Andreas
    atman dani Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 09:04 PM
    East or west sanandreas is the best

Aug 3, 2012, 09:06 PM
    I played gta 4 on max settings I have 8gig of ram and ati radeon hd 9500 but I found it boring .I like sanandreas than gta 4

Aug 3, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eelarch View Post
    Sorry to disagree with everyone but in my view San Andreas is a better game than GTA4. I played GTA4 and I found it slightly boring, okay the graphics and gameplay are better but its not as satisfying as San Andreas
    You are right man
    coyote12321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Depends if you think violent games are bad or sexual content is bad then you really shoulnt buy the game

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grand Theft Auto [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Alona Kelly. I was wondering how much time should a grand theft auto suspect receive.

Grand theft auto [ 2 Answers ]

Hiya can anyone tell me if danny dyer does the voice over for kent paul in gta san andreas?

Grand theft auto [ 1 Answers ]

My friend was arrested for grand theft auto. After reading about the charges that he will be getting if he is proven guilty I still don't understand. :confused: I know he didn't steal the car but he might have broken into it. Would that help him out at all during his court hearing?

Grand theft auto [ 1 Answers ]

Does grand theft auto carry the same penalty as unauthorized use of an automobile

Grand theft auto [ 2 Answers ]

Can you be charged weith grand theft auto as part of a repo? And can you be charged with it if you hide the car from the repo man? (this was done due to advice given by a lawyer) and then the car was ditched with the keys inside... what can I do? And what can I be charged with??

View more questions Search