Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eduardo_85 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 08:36 PM
    23 y/o wants to join the marines
    I'm a 23y/o that wants to join the marines ill do anything I was brought here to the U.S when I was a infant so this is the country that I grew up and love I don't have a ssn or green card if there's a way for me to join ill do it so can someone please help
    lovnmydevildog Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 2, 2008, 08:38 PM

Nope you will def need a SSN

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College or Marines [ 38 Answers ]

Hello. I was wondering if anyone could give me some guidance. For the longest time I've wanted to serve my country, after September 11th my will became greater. I am a senior in high school and for the better half of the year I had been fixed on enlisting into the Marines right after I...

Am I too old for the Marines? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello everyone: I always wanted to join the Marines. At 18 I wanted to enlist but I broke my leg and that was it. I am 25 now. Since that time most of my family wanted me to stay out of the military and I did. I had many jobs but I did't like any of them I always wanted something interesting and...

Army or marines? [ 19 Answers ]

I have a question. I'm interested in oining the military, I've talked to recruiters, read about the different branches. But what I didn't find out was if the army gives you morepaid leave then the marines do..

Any Marines? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for anyone who has the experience of being a Marine to offer me friendly advice. I'm thinking about becoming a Marine, but I have a few simple questions. Does stealing happen often on bases, should I keep my good clothing at home? What's a typical day look like once you get stationed...

I want to join the marines [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 23 y/o that wants to join the marines I've bee here in the united states since 1991 I know I need a ssn but I don't know if I can get one I have a 11 month old baby and my girld friend has 5 years till her ssn comes her mom is a pemanent resident and she file for her is there any way that I...

View more questions Search