Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Nov 2, 2008, 02:24 PM
    90s TV Show about Stonehenge-type place
    Hi everyone,

I'm trying to remember the name of a Children's TV Show from the 90s about a boy who finds mysterious goings on in his village amongst some stones similar to Stonehenge.

The aspects I can remember are a candle. In my memory, it seems to be quite key. I think it went out when something significant happened. Another thing that sticks in my memory is an old-time soldier with a drum. I think the boy is bewildered to see him, but the soldier acts like he can't see the boy, and walks straight past him.

I can't remember anything else about it, but I have found a program that *almost* fits the bill. Children of the Stones : Episode 1 : Into the Circle, Children of the Stones - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. However, none of the photos look familiar, and I can't find a reference to a candle. Is it something that was similar?

According to the Wikipedia page,

"The series was repeated by ITV from 21 July 1978 – 1 September 1978, at 16:15. Since then the show has not been broadcast in its entirety on UK television, either terrestrial or satellite."

However, I wasn't born in the 70's! So it can't have been when I watched it, unless the Wiki page is wrong.

Can anyone suggest what the program might be?
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Nov 2, 2008, 04:02 PM

I've found it! For anyone who's interested it was called Earthfasts.

Earthfasts (TV series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

I'm so happy...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Halo type TV show/ 5 or 6 years ago [ 4 Answers ]

This show came on for a short while, it was on cable t.v. it was a computer animated show with Halo style military men. It was on in the mornings, and was on for short time before it went away. I would like to know the name of it. It was not red vs. blue. Thanks

Type I and Type II Errors (Statistics and Probability) [ 1 Answers ]

A researcher studying stress is interested in the blood pressure measurements of chief executive officers (CEOs) of major corporations. He believes that the mean systolic blood pressure, of CEOs of major corporations is less than mm Hg, which is the value reported in a possibly outdated journal...

Halo type TV show [ 1 Answers ]

A few years ago there was a cartoon/show that was computer generated it had futuristic military people who look like the guys in Halo, it came on early in the morning on cable. It was on for a season or two. I loved it. Does anyone know the name of this show? Thanks

Beauty and the beast type TV show from the eighties [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a TV programme from the 80s which was a bit like beauty and the beast and the lion like dude like lived in the sewers under New York and I think he fought crime. I've been racking my brains but I can't think of the name cheers!

View more questions Search