Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marj Ann Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Jun 11, 2006, 01:08 PM
    Are Ionic footbaths legitimate?
    Allegedly Dr. Royal Rife... back in the '30s worked on; among other types of technology; a method by which toxins are drawn out of the body through the feet or hands. I've been trying to find some scientific evidence to support or refute the claims that the various companies make. There are a whole slew of companies that make variations & the prices are all over the place! ~ Just type in IONIC FOOT BATHS at GOOGLE & it'll take you to sites of numerous companies in the U.S. & elsewhere. My friend's acquaintance has a unit & her numerous clients come on a regular basis for 'treatments' which they insist have provided them all sorts of positive health benefits. So how can I find out if this is just a bogus scam, 'wishful thinking' or can be proven? Any help?
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jun 11, 2006, 06:13 PM
    It feels good to have a foot bath, for sure. But to say it releases toxins is apparently a scheme. The body breaks down and removes toxins in other ways.
    spirit1 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2008, 09:42 PM
    I wonder about these products myself, I too am a person who would like to use alternative medicine rather than western medicine. With everyone living in A MONEY RULES society I'm afraid I may be going from the fat to the frying pan!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are Ionic footbaths legitimate [ 11 Answers ]

OK... So there's one born every minute they say. :( If you have no idea what I'm talking about just type in FOOT BATHS & it will probably take you to numerous sites in various countries that make & sell them. Since I DO have confidence in alternative-non-AMA approved sources, a nurse lady friend &...

What is the name for this ionic compounds [ 2 Answers ]

1/sc2o3 2/nabro 3/cu(c2h3o2)2 4/sr(cn)2 5/ca(c2h3o2)2 Thank you mowahib!

View more questions Search