Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jacksprcute Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 12:52 PM
    Name of an old cartoon
    What was the name of the TV show, a cartoon that was about a town of babies, there was a superhero baby and a detective.
    mibabygrrl2005 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 11:40 AM

Baby Follies.

I saw someone else asked the question with the same info you have only she had a little more detail

Name of a cartoon about babies living in the clouds
    mibabygrrl2005 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2008, 11:41 AM

Baby Follies.

I saw someone else asked the question with the same info you have only she had a little more detail

Name of a cartoon about babies living in the clouds

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s cartoon about a doll where reality goes to a cartoon [ 19 Answers ]

There was a doll that a movie was made about or vice versa, I can't remember. Anyway, these 2 girls, one is the doll, crawl through a little toy tunnel type thing and turn into a cartoon. They meet a rich spoiled girl and she has all these amazing toys in a huge room in her mansion. Then there is a...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name. It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin. The toon must be...

Does anyone know this other cartoon? [ 2 Answers ]

It is in space. A green rabit with a red suit and kind of red hat. Think in 80 or 90's. He had some friends. I know there was a frog not sure. I think he also got a cross on his face. I know its less detail but hope someone know it.

View more questions Search