Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2008, 09:35 AM
    70s/80s Adventure movie about 3 women fighting some evil stuff
    I don't remember verymuch about this movie... and I don't know wich decade it was... I think it was an 80s movie... then again it could have been a 70s movie.
    I remember in the begininnig there were some bad guys terrorising a school and this one woman came and kicked their asses and saved the day. The movie was about 3 women... one was a blond and one was a brunette and I don't remember what haired the third one was, but I know the brunette had long hair and she was wearing white and she had a bow and an arrow. At the end of the movie they were in a cave of a mountain or something and I don't remember much. But those scenes are embedded in my mind.
    Can anybody help me finding out what´s the title of this movie. Even thou I have very little information.
    Any kind of help is much appreciated^^
    radiopig Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 10:16 AM

Charlies Angels?:)
    J2nkU Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2008, 01:57 AM
    You'd think so, but no... it wasn't that cheesy and more bloody. At least as far as I remember that in the school in the beginning there was a bloody mess.
    But yea I thought so also.. but no oldschool charlies angels movie was to be found... and those chicks don't look like those I mean... plus one died in the end of the movie... so yea, but thanks for the reply :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why Women Are Evil [ 3 Answers ]

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews, and testing were done there were 3 finalists. Two men and a woman. For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun. “We must know that you will follow your...

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

Stuff Women Really Need To Know About Men [ 8 Answers ]

Ok ladies, this is for you. Some of you just don’t know what it’s like to be a man, or know what a man wants. Now, while I admit we’re not as mysterious as women, there’s still some things you need to know. Your man may just be too scared to tell you, so JD is going to do it for them. Yep that’s...

An Adventure Movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Am Looking For This Movie And This Is What I Remember It To Be About, There Were People On A Party Ship They Were All Celebrating The New Year And This Huge Tidal Wave Comes And Turns The Ship Completley Over Most People Die But There Are Some Survivors And Throughout The Whole Movie They Are...

View more questions Search