Ask
    scintillation Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 03:29 AM
    Bankruptcy laws in FLorida
    What happens after bankruptcy
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Nov 2, 2008, 07:27 AM
    This is spam, pure and simple why hasn't the super mods deleted this guys posts?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 08:44 AM

Perhaps because we did not read it yet, how come you did not PM one of us to let us know?

They have never fixed the report function so it is hard to catch things since they have made the changes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 08:45 AM
    What type of bankruptcy, personal or business, if personal what type a 7 or a 13.

But in a 7 bascily you don't owe the money any longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida land contract laws [ 6 Answers ]

I'm considering doing a land contract with an 80 year old man but the question is that if he dies and the property is willed to his estate or trust, were do I stand does his last will and testament override the contract with us or will we be safe and just pay into his estate can the living come...

Florida slander laws [ 5 Answers ]

My former best friend and I moved in together,she was evicted by landlord... moved out and the day she moved out, she broke into my room and stole some of my belongings. Upset, I made a mock myspace page about her calling her a thief and detailing many incidents I encountered with her, she is now...

Florida eviction laws [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently on medical leave and for the past 3 months I've had to pay my rental payments late but they have been paid until December when my job is now only paying me at 60% leave, this has been explained to my landlord but my question is, I've notice that every time I make a deposit into the...

Child abandoment laws in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has two boys and was never married to the father. He moved about 4 hours away, but still lives in the state of Florida. He has not spoken to the boys in the last month and she is not sure if he ever will contact them since moving. She is considering moving to New York in the future and...

Lease laws in Florida [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if a landlord can sue you if you terminate a lease because you are buying a home. I have lived in a privately owned home for 6 months and pre-paid my rent until December. I found a home that was discounted 60,000.00 and the builder is paying closing fee... great opportunity...

View more questions Search