Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needhelp kutchs Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Constantly angry and depressed
    Hi I am 31 years old with a good education but no job.Two nice , healthy kids a very loving husband and good sex life... but I am constantly irritated, angry and always on the edge.
    I have tried yoga, past life therapy, gulping down anti-depressants, prayer circles etc... nothing seems to life the cloud of depression and anger from my being... nowadays I just don't feel like talking to anyone , not even my family! My mobile is constantly switched off and I am so pissed off with the whole world and most of all with myself!

I desperately need help... my husband and parents have kind of.. given-up on me... please help me... for the sake of my girls aged 7 and 5! Pleeeeeeese someone help me!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 09:51 PM

Hi, needhelp kutchs!

So, what are you angry about? Is there one thing that makes you really irritated over anything else?

Thanks!

Nov 1, 2008, 09:55 PM
    Ya I am angry about not being able to take decisions for myself on my own.I am angry about making some wrong decisions in my life.I am angry about not using my life constructively... not living it up... not using my talents to the full and now I feel incapable of doing anything about it .I am generally disgusted with myself, my house... just about anything... God knows
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 09:57 PM

What paying or salaried jobs have you had?*

*during the past 15 years (before and during child raising)

Nov 1, 2008, 09:59 PM
    I 've worked as a nursery teacher, also as a content writer working from home for a year and a half!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:00 PM

What is your education in?
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:01 PM

I do have another question also, and that would be what are some of the things that you feel that you're really good at doing? But, please do address the question that Wondergirl asked first, please.

Thanks!

Nov 1, 2008, 10:08 PM
    I have a masters degree in Business Administration done Full time!
    I am good at talking to people, organising things, writing , public speaking.. I was good at all this once upon a time!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needhelp kutchs View Post
    I am good at talking to people, organising things, writing , public speaking .. i was good at all this once upon a time!
    Perfect! Better than I could ever have imagined! (And you still are good at it all... trust me, you are.)
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:15 PM

Craig, you want to say something? Or I will jump in.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:17 PM
    Do you have any free times during the day, or are you very involved with your kids and their school and being a homemaker?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:18 PM
    Part 2 of that is, do you have any free time in the evenings, any evening?
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:21 PM

I'm working on it right now!

Nov 1, 2008, 10:25 PM

Common guys ! Speak up
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by needhelp kutchs
    I am good at talking to people, organising things, writing , public speaking.. I was good at all this once upon a time!
    Originally Posted by Wondergirl Perfect! Better than I could ever have imagined! (And you still are good at it all... trust me, you are.)
    Yes, I'm sure also that you're still good at those things!

I sense that a big part of your frustration and anger is that you're not doing the things for which you were educated and trained and also those things that you know you have really good abilities to do. Would that be correct?

Another couple of questions - What sort of things have you written and have you ever written any poetry?

I know that you have a lot of questions coming at you right now! Please do take your time!

Thanks!

Nov 1, 2008, 10:30 PM

I have free time during the day when my kids go to school and I have a full time maid who cooks and cleans as well.
    Evenings are not free as my husband has social commitments as an Army Officer wherein I too have to go ; by order!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:30 PM

And don't forget my questions about what free time you have during the day or evening!

Nov 1, 2008, 10:32 PM
    No I have never written poetry but did ghost writing for a number of hi-profile people and also wrote for a content writing firm that employes people to write on anything and everything... no poetry ever... no

Nov 1, 2008, 10:33 PM
    I told you I have free time in the mornings about 5 hours , but none in the evenings

Nov 1, 2008, 10:39 PM

Wonder girl left... r u still around clough

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed Angry Horrible Mom of adhd son with drug addict husband! [ 9 Answers ]

My life is past falling apart. Here's the background. My husband was abusive and an addict and gambler when I was pregnant. I left him and became a single mom living at my parents house. Things were OK here, I went back to college to get my degree and worked F/t. I worked really early to get...

Why am I so angry? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so where to begin... For six years my husband had been completing his degree while working a full time job. I have been at home raising our two young daughters. I was alone constantly with them and when my husband was home he was too tired to really be involved (ie... take them bike...

I'm angry and I hit my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I wrote another blog explaining everything. I hit my ex and I want to know more steps I could take to ,for lack of a better word/words, get better. I am in counselling now for my anger, the underlying issues and impulse control and am thinking of saving for a boxing bag. Anyone know...

I'm just so Angry [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 and recently I've noticed that I can go from carm to extremely angry in 10 seconds Ive just started a new course at college which means I'm getting 6 hours or dance / exercise a week but its full time and I'm always sleepy, my nan recently died and I lost my job as I couldn't work the extra...

Angry Cat [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 cats a 3 year old and a year old cat. The 3 year old cat just sees the other cat and follows him then when he really gets mad he attacks the cat and this has been going on for a month what should I do?

View more questions Search