Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:10 PM

What would be your heart's desire? To write?
    needhelp kutchs Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 11:10 PM
    Ya you are right just stop feeling guilty... to begin with... you are right... no more kicking myself

Nov 1, 2008, 11:11 PM
    No my heart's desire would be to be able to interact with people , talk to them , help them like in a boarding school be with young children... or be with some NGO etc
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:14 PM

Craig (Clough) and I have both been in a similar place to where you are now, and someone with a flashlight found each of us to guide us our of our dark tunnels. So we will do that with you. Of course, you will have to hold one of the flashlights, so we aren't doing all the work.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needhelp kutchs View Post
    No my heart's desire would be to be able to interact with people , talk to them , help them like in a boarding school be with young children.... or be with some NGO etc
    Are you anywhere near a library?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:16 PM
    Ya you are right just stop feeling guilty...to begin with ...you are right...no more kicking myself
    And, no more raking yourself over the coals, so to speak! You can overcome doing that, you know! :)

I'm looking forward to some form of self-expression from you that's positive and proactive. It would seem that writing something would be the way to go!

What I'm suggesting is that you write a song...

Yes, you can do that!

I and Wondergirl can show you how to do that.

What do you think?

Nov 1, 2008, 11:18 PM

You sure.. Thanks... let me see if it works... I'm not feeling too optimistic right now but am ready to walk nevertheless

Nov 1, 2008, 11:19 PM
    You write a song about my frustrations :)

Nov 1, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Isn't gtalk faster than this this is so slow...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:20 PM

I was even thinking she could start a blog. That's very easy to do now. In fact, I plan to start my own before the end of the year. There is a good web site that gives all the help one needs. Readers can comment on anything the blog owner posts. Photos can be posted, plus a journal or stories or essays or poems. Here's one that was started just for fun and has turned into an international sensation with a book coming out in November --

The Daily Coyote

A blog could be only one thing to do.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:22 PM

I atarted a blog and left it after 2 months didn't work you see

Nov 1, 2008, 11:23 PM
    I need to go to the root cause of my anger to be able to root it out completely... I cannot answer the question... Why am I so angry and disgusted with my life and everybody around??
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:24 PM
    You could eventually become an expert here on this site, perhaps the Hindi expert or a parenting expert. Of course, first you would become regularly involved in the site by helping people and answering their questions, finding your niche, and feeling great satisfaction along the way. It's a form of writing and expressing oneself.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:25 PM
    I atarted a blog and left it after 2 months didn't work you see
    I wonder why it didn't work.

Ok, let's concentrate on the anger.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:26 PM

You are really a positive person "Wondergirl"... what a wonder!
    That's the problem... there are so many opportunities and so miuch to do but no way to even begin!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:26 PM

What sets you off and makes you angry--at home, socially, with other women, with men, with children, while shopping..
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:29 PM
    That's the problem...there are so many opportunities and so miuch to do but no way to even begin!
    You have to start in one spot only. And yes, there is always a way to begin.

Sometimes a patron at the library where I work tell me he (or she) wants to write. I ask what has been written so far. The answer is... nothing. Guess what I say next.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:30 PM

Socially - those other Officers' Dumb wives definitely,
    At home - kids not listening to me,
    With husband- he's never stressed about anything and always smiling... that really irritates me

Nov 1, 2008, 11:31 PM
    Now you will tell me how lucky I am to get a husband like that and that I should not be irritated... I know that but still I am angry and frustrated... the trouble is I know it all and still can't help myself
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:32 PM
    ya write a song about my frustrations :)
    Exactly! It won't be hard to do!

It's probably been so slow on this thread because many times we help people on threads simultaneously. In addition to you, I have been working with two others here tonight. I'm usually not darting around between threads this much. Didn't want to leave them hanging... I think they might not be online anymore, though. Tonight has been kind of unusual in that way because this night of the week is usually pretty slow...

Do you play the piano, other instrument or sing at all?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed Angry Horrible Mom of adhd son with drug addict husband! [ 9 Answers ]

My life is past falling apart. Here's the background. My husband was abusive and an addict and gambler when I was pregnant. I left him and became a single mom living at my parents house. Things were OK here, I went back to college to get my degree and worked F/t. I worked really early to get...

Why am I so angry? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so where to begin... For six years my husband had been completing his degree while working a full time job. I have been at home raising our two young daughters. I was alone constantly with them and when my husband was home he was too tired to really be involved (ie... take them bike...

I'm angry and I hit my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I wrote another blog explaining everything. I hit my ex and I want to know more steps I could take to ,for lack of a better word/words, get better. I am in counselling now for my anger, the underlying issues and impulse control and am thinking of saving for a boxing bag. Anyone know...

I'm just so Angry [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 and recently I've noticed that I can go from carm to extremely angry in 10 seconds Ive just started a new course at college which means I'm getting 6 hours or dance / exercise a week but its full time and I'm always sleepy, my nan recently died and I lost my job as I couldn't work the extra...

Angry Cat [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 cats a 3 year old and a year old cat. The 3 year old cat just sees the other cat and follows him then when he really gets mad he attacks the cat and this has been going on for a month what should I do?

View more questions Search