Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:43 PM

I'm still here...

I'm not sure that Wondergirl left. It's possible that she might still be "cloaked". I made myself visible as being online when your question appeared because I wanted to make sure that you knew I was still online.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:44 PM

I'm here, have been sprinting into the kitchen to wash dishes.

Would you be available to do something for a few hours several mornings?
    needhelp kutchs Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 10:46 PM

Sorry folks!For being rude
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:47 PM

I just turned on my "porch light" so you can see me now.

Nov 1, 2008, 10:48 PM
    I hate all these Army Wives around who just dress around like manequins and waste their lives gossiping.. I fear I will become like them too

Nov 1, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Wondergirl say something... Clough...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:49 PM
    May I ask where you live? In what area or country? I'm guessing Canada.

Nov 1, 2008, 10:50 PM

No no far far away... although human maladies are universal... I am in India
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:54 PM

Ah. You had spelled "recognizing" with an "s" so I guessed British, and am partially correct. Your husband is stationed in India and you are U.S. citizens? Or you are Indian? (I work with several delightful Indian women, so am just mostly curious.)
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 10:55 PM

How you are is mostly a matter of the choices that you make for the way for you to be. Sometimes it can be hard and take a lot of time to realize that.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 10:58 PM

Do you have the use of a car? Are you near a village or city? Are you trapped on the Army base? Tell us about that. It will help us understand what you are up against and perhaps what opportunities you have.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:00 PM

You I regret all the wrong choices I made... I am an Indian living in India

Nov 1, 2008, 11:00 PM

Absolituely trapped in the Cantonement
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:01 PM
    The reason that I asked about writing poetry, is that I'm wondering if you have ample enough outlet for your self-expression artistically, such as in the writing field.

Not being able to express oneself in some sort of artistic way, (there are many, many ways of self-expression and to me, how one does them is truly an art), can cause a person to have anger and resentment built up in inside of themselves because of the lack of being able to self-express.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:01 PM
    Please don't mind my Spellings... going crazy you see!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by needhelp kutchs View Post
    ya I regret all the wrong choices I made...i am an Indian living in India
    No, not wrong choices. I don't get that feeling. You are in a certain place in your life now, and you (and we?) will figure out how to help you keep all of you intact and happy in that place. (As life goes on, those places change and new opportunities pop up, so you have to stay on top of things to watch for them.)
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:05 PM
    ya I regret all the wrong choices I made...i am an Indian living in India
    Being regretful, and I might add, feeling guilty, if that's the case, can hamper a person's ability to move forward into the future with a positive and proactive plan and attitude. It's best not to be letting the past govern our lives in the here and now. We can't undo what has happened in the past but only learn from it and move ever onward and upward with our lives! That too, is a matter of choice...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:05 PM
    Please don't mind my Spellings....going crazy you see!
    Your spelling was perfect--British education.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 11:08 PM

I think the first thing you have to do is stop kicking yourself.

Promise us, from this moment on, you are going to do your best to think positively.

You have two new friends (both of us very smart and good at problem-solving). We plan to walk you out of your dark tunnel. We have flashlights to guide you out.

Nov 1, 2008, 11:09 PM

How to move forward with my life... Clough that is what I cannot figure out... that is what makes me so angry... and when I see my husband so happy and contended with everything in life... I feel even more frustrated and guilty and sick and angry...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed Angry Horrible Mom of adhd son with drug addict husband! [ 9 Answers ]

My life is past falling apart. Here's the background. My husband was abusive and an addict and gambler when I was pregnant. I left him and became a single mom living at my parents house. Things were OK here, I went back to college to get my degree and worked F/t. I worked really early to get...

Why am I so angry? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so where to begin... For six years my husband had been completing his degree while working a full time job. I have been at home raising our two young daughters. I was alone constantly with them and when my husband was home he was too tired to really be involved (ie... take them bike...

I'm angry and I hit my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I wrote another blog explaining everything. I hit my ex and I want to know more steps I could take to ,for lack of a better word/words, get better. I am in counselling now for my anger, the underlying issues and impulse control and am thinking of saving for a boxing bag. Anyone know...

I'm just so Angry [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 and recently I've noticed that I can go from carm to extremely angry in 10 seconds Ive just started a new course at college which means I'm getting 6 hours or dance / exercise a week but its full time and I'm always sleepy, my nan recently died and I lost my job as I couldn't work the extra...

Angry Cat [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 cats a 3 year old and a year old cat. The 3 year old cat just sees the other cat and follows him then when he really gets mad he attacks the cat and this has been going on for a month what should I do?

View more questions Search