Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irene94 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 06:25 PM
    What's wrong with me
    Every time I like a guy and I don't know if he likes me I try to make him like me but when I know he likes I get un intrested then if he has a girl friend I like him again is it wrong if I go after him I always want what I can't have
    atreyusmommy104 Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 06:36 PM

You're a teen girl hun. Every teen girl I have ever known including myself has wanted a guy who has a girl but when he is single he doesn't seem as interesting. So to your question nothing is wrong with you at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

I can't do my hw what's wrong with me? [ 18 Answers ]

No matter how hard I try I can't get myself to do homework I tell myself to do it I don't. If I can get myself to do it it hurts my head. But Im not known to have a problem and I can do class work no problem. And Im in 4 advance classes. Im going into 8th grade and want to figure this out before...

What's wrong with this [ 5 Answers ]

reet, its meant to tell you if the number that the user inputs is between the range but for some reason it doesn't like it. Any help would be great. import java.util.*; // the package containing Scanner public class Range { public static void main(String args) { Scanner kybd...

What's wrong with me? [ 13 Answers ]

to make a long story short... I broke up with the guy I was going out with for 10 months to go out with someone else but that didn't work out = I'm not being conceited, its just the truth! Well I don't know why it bothers me so much that they go out! I'm over him and I know that I shouldn't care...

What's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

I was supposed to start my period on the 3rd and I did, but I bled that day and then I didn't bleed at all the next day, then on the 5th I bled and the sixth I didn't bleed.. I don't know why my period is being like this, a couple days before I started my period I had sex.. so I don't know if this...

View more questions Search