Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 05:17 PM
    Laptop near belly.
    You hear about microwaves and stuff... is it safe to have your laptop near your belly while carrying?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 08:11 PM

As far as I know, there is nothing harmful in using a laptop when you are pregnant, although there wouldn't be much room. I would think though that the warmth would be too uncomfortable after a short period.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 09:17 PM

I can sit with it on my lap still. Sometimes I lay on my back and put it right on top of my belly. That was my main concern. But yes, the warmth is irritating. Thanks :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

Belly fat won't go away! [ 4 Answers ]

I've lost 15lbs recently, my boobs are smaller and my butt is smaller, but my stomach is the same. I've got the nastiest muffin top ever, and it won't go away. Are there any specific exercises that I can do to help?

Belly Fat [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a hard time getting rid of belly fat and in my upper chest. It is driving me nuts. Is there any way to loose most of this in about 6months??

Laptop screen repair? Useful life of a laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad X40. Have had it for 3 years Spilt liquid on the screen a while ago and now, although the screen works still, it has a kind of mottled tidemark effect and is dark in places (can also see where drops of water are permanently "stuck" behind the screen). Is this fixable?...

Belly [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 13 I had my belly button pierced last year but I used witch hazel it went infected and the two holes meet as one I now have 1 scar at the top . My mate is going to have hers done on the weekend I would like to have mine done with her my mom said I can but she thinks they won't do it because of...

View more questions Search