Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamdownnn Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 04:38 PM
    '90s/Maybe Late '80s 'The Omen' type film
    If anyone can help me it'd be greatly appreciated. I only ever seem to see this movie on at some stupid hour in the morning whilst staying at my grandma's house for some reason.

Anyway, as best as I can remember the plot goes a little something like this...

A single mother is visited by a lady who claims that the mother's son is some kind of Antichrist and needs to be dealt with. Shortly after the mother and her son meet a man who winds up protecting them against the lady who has now launched a full scale religious mission to kill the boy. The protector is successful in guarding them against the lady's attacks but later discovers that the child is in fact evil. I remember this fact being demonstrated in a scene near the end of the film where the boy approaches his protector with his dog that he has recently brought back to life. The boy's guardian then digs up the dog's supposed grave and discovers it is in fact the same dog that had died earlier.

Please, if this rings a bell with anyone please get in touch.

Cheers.

Nov 2, 2008, 01:31 PM
    Anyone??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 01:39 PM

Servants of Twilight (1991)

Nov 2, 2008, 04:41 PM
    Quinn, you are a very knowledgeable dude.

Thank you very much.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 04:45 PM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's film disney [ 3 Answers ]

Went the picturs as a kid with me aunt and I remember this film but cannot remember it's name any help please ? Was about 2 kids and they were kidnapped and the boy had special powers he could move things with his mind ! The people who had him used him to load gold bars into a van!! That's as...

Late 80s action film [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to figure out a movie I saw when I was a kid. I was about 4 or 5 years old, which would make it 1988 or 1989. I can't remember if it was on TV or if it was a vhs. The only thing I remember from the movie was a rope bridge and two teens? Fighting. I think one has a Rambo-like knife....

Need the name of an late 80s film [ 7 Answers ]

I can remember a film about a group of teenage boys all cut there fingers and become blood brothers but that's all I can remember does anyone know what it could be :)

View more questions Search