Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ranthorn Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Making a good thesis for LOTF
    OK so I'm supposed to create a good thesis that can be arguable but I tend to use facts that are undisputeable I have to create an essay that describes the evil in people and how it is brought out and I want to use Simon but I can't come up with an arguable thesis can anyone help me?
    em_03 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 03:10 PM

I'm reading that book right now... I found that sparknotes.com is really helpful. Try looking there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is a good thesis statement with any book and another book or movie [ 2 Answers ]

Well do u have a good thesis stament for sny book and movie

Good thesis sentence [ 2 Answers ]

I need a good thesis statement on: I have a terrible job. I was thinking of saying that I worked in a factory and that I get minimun wage, following orders(bossed around) and overworked as in too many hours of working. Can someone please help me. It has to be college material. Thanks

98 accord making clunking noise when making hard left turn [ 3 Answers ]

My 98 accord ia making a clunk, clunk, clunk sound when making hard left turns. It only does this with left turns a slow speed like making a u-turn. It actually seems to make the car bounce a little with each clunk. It is definitely not a clicking noise. I have just put a prelude h22 engine with...

What is a good thesis statement for the Holocaust? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a good thesis statement for the Holocaust?

View more questions Search