Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 1, 2008, 01:34 PM
    I have no clue whatsoever. That's the worst thing about it. And the principal doesn't really want to cope with it, and my dad is trying to sue their dads... Never in your life you have seen such rednecks! They are even worst than Palin.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 01:39 PM

So why do you have all the body damage? Certainly you have a tiny clue why.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 1, 2008, 01:39 PM

Just do a simple search on mens fashion change it up a little. Polos are a kind of hit or miss in High School, you have to be able to "pull it off"

But changing your wardrobe is NOT going to stop kids from bullying you. You have to stick up for yourself or that's how it's always going to be. So get YOURSELF moving. Get into some kind of wheight lifting and maybe a martial arts class on the side. ( I know I recommend wheights too much but I think it really works! )

Just be yourself, jump on a trend or two and make a personal style for yourself. Something that won't make you look like your trying to dress to fit in, something that has enough of "you" in it to be your kind of style yet try to still be fashionable about it.

But like I said I think your problems are more about you attitude, social skills, etc, etc.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dave146 View Post
    And the principal doesnt really wanna cope with it, and my dad is trying to sue their dads... Never in your life you have seen such rednecks! They are even worst than Palin.
    Now, those are inflammatory sentences right there!

If your dad is trying to sue, he's got it all backwards. I'm an Obama fan, but your reference to Palin and rednecks saddens me--very prejudiced and not worthy of a class act guy.

If this is how you express yourself to others in real life, I don't wonder any longer.
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Nov 1, 2008, 01:45 PM
    Well if your getting yourself beaten up that's just more of a reason to bulk yourself up, try to join a gym. Also seriously try this out if you have the money. Get into a martial arts! They are a great way to keep stress levels down and in a year or so if you keep up on it think how cool it will be to give the guy bullying you a broken arm after he tries to give you a black eye.

Nov 1, 2008, 01:47 PM

I support McCain, but Palin is just wrong.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 01:48 PM
    I support McCain, but Palin is just wrong.
    So you call her a redneck or worse?

Tell me why she's wrong--don't just slam her. And be fair about it, meaning throw in the good stuff too--tell us what she is good at.

Nov 1, 2008, 02:00 PM

Governor Palin is not ready to become president if anything happens to John McCain. She is not very experienced and a bit too conservative, which always isnīt good. I mean - getting a child with Down-syndrom? The kid is going to suffer! Also her seventeen-year-old daughter is kind of forced to be pregnant... I mean - Im seventeen, I have ambitions. If you have a kid in my age you can basically say byebye to your future. Palin for president would be like Putin for president... Also her speeches... Her scandals, her dresses, her winking... But my dad is a McCain voter and I am more than proud to see a McCain/Palin sign on our frontyard. I would never express my true feelings about Palin in public. I keep my mouth shut about how I disagree with her for one simple reason: McCain has to do what he is doing. And one day he might prove me wrong. That is, when he dies. Here I can me open, that's why I said it.

Sorry for the type-os and stuff.

Nov 1, 2008, 02:03 PM

And no, I didn't do any research on this... I was away when you wrote it - my dad came home from work.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 02:12 PM
    Governor Palin is not ready to become president if anything happens to John McCain. She is not very experienced and a bit too conservative, which always isnīt good. I mean - getting a child with Down-syndrom? The kid is gonna suffer! Also her seventeen-year-old daughter is kinda forced to be pregnant... I mean - Im seventeen, I have ambitions. If you have a kid in my age you can basically say byebye to your future. Palin for president would be like Putin for president... Also her speeches... Her scandals, her dresses, her winking... But my dad is a McCain voter and I am more than proud to see a McCain/Palin sign on our frontyard. I would never express my true feelings about Palin in public. I keep my mouth shut about how I disagree with her for one simple reason: McCain has to do what he is doing. And one day he might prove me wrong. That is, when he dies. Here I can me open, thats why I said it.

Sorry for the type-os and stuff.
    Now I'm starting to like you again--good writing and pretty good reasoning, and better than dissing her by calling her a name. At least you brought up points we could discuss intelligently.

Now, tell me about her good points (and she does have some).

Nov 1, 2008, 02:23 PM

She is feminist which is good, if she had someone who would help her, she would represent our country well, she has the guts to raise a child with down syndrom, she must be a good mother, she has ambitions, she is republican, she likes the tampa bay rays...

And I must admit she is quite attractive but don't count that

Again sorry for the type-os my giant thumb is in my way...

Nov 1, 2008, 02:25 PM
    And she is a patriot! She got her first passport like 5 years ago?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 02:30 PM
    and she is a patriot! she got her first passport like 5 years ago?
    How does getting a passport make one a patriot?

Nov 1, 2008, 02:39 PM

She almost never left the country: you didn't get my point
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 02:42 PM

So that makes her a patriot? (You have to express yourself clearly.)

Nov 1, 2008, 02:46 PM

Yeah, I guess its kind of patriotic... Sorry for not expressing myself clearly.

Nov 1, 2008, 02:47 PM
    Why do you support Sen. Obama?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 02:58 PM

I believe Obama is a uniter and will bring together people of color and white people to make this country great again and to re-earn the respect of the rest of the world. I believe Obama is smart and will be able to figure out how to get us out of the economic trouble we're in. Obama is a gifted speaker who has tons of charisma, is a terrific husband and father (just watch him with his wife and daughters), and is a great dancer. His personality and his character and his abilities are just what this country needs right now.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 02:59 PM
    I still don't understand how getting a passport makes one patriotic.

Nov 1, 2008, 03:02 PM

Who cares about the patriotic passport thing. She has left the country only once or twice and she got her first passport when she was like 38...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Big fall out [ 1 Answers ]

On Friday night I fell out with my boyfriend. He had done something wrong, so I shouted at him all via text message. I was so mad, as I had had the funeral on my much loved aunty the same day and I absolutely lost it with him. I called him allsort such as a selfish idiot. This is all because I had...

Can't fall pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Ok so I've been trying to fall pregnant for over a year now and I'm battling I've been off the pill for more then a year, I started on the pill when I was 16 though I am now 24. I have regular periods like clock work and have tested when I ovulate which is regular every month. Please help ...

Trying to fall pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to fall pregnant for the past 7 months and nothing is happening, my partner and I have been at it regually and still get my period every passsing month.:confused:... can anyone give me any advice to help

Not sure what Law this would fall under. Ie fraud/ SOL [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the statute of limitations on fraud in the Province of Alberta. The short of it was a vehicle was bought Jointly between myself and my wife at the time. This was in Mar. Of 99. We split 1 month after the purchase of said vehicle In the divorce I received the vehicle...

I don't want to fall for less [ 3 Answers ]

I want to learn how to write "you have to stand for something or you'll fall for anything" In sanskrit... please help :) Thank you

View more questions Search