Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concernedgirl21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 11:39 AM
    Skin bumps in the genital area.should I be worried about and STD
    I have probably done hours of internet research on bumps on or around the vaginal area. I have looked at a thousand disgusting pictures of everything from herpes to syphilis looking for something like what I have and there has so far been nothing. I have small growths growing on the skin around my vaginal they are fairly well dispersed (occaisionally a cluster of two) they are not painful (unless I scratch at them) although sometimes I experience itching (it should be mentioned that I do shave part of my pubic hair but not all and not in the areas where the growths are occurring. While there are some near the entrance to my vagina and on the labia there are also growths in the upper region near my panty line. I am not sure how long I have had these bumps more than a few months. There is some unpleasant smell from the general region which I cannot justify (I am very hygenic) and I have a heavy milky discharge. (but have always had a heavy milky discharge) the bumps are like little flaps of skin, I want to say polyps and are slightly grayish in color on the ends.

I saw my last gynocolgyst almost a year ago at which point I had an abnormal pap and an inconclusive colposcopy. My concern is that I am living in a foreign country where I have difficulty navigating the medical system and my insurance does not cover preventative medicine. I don't know what I should do. I will be in america for treatment in a few months but if this is serious I would like to take care of it sooner rather than later. My problem is I am not sure what I have. It doesn't look like any of the pictures at all. Anyone who knows anything please let me know. I'm so frightened I can't sleep.
    shell86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2010, 02:42 PM
    I have like little goose bupms inside my vaginal area what could they be?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital bumps [ 6 Answers ]

About once every month or two I get these bumps on the outside of my vagina. They are a little smaller than a dime. They don't hurt unless I squeeze them and I get 1 or 2 at a time. I was tested for STDs and everything came back fine? Should I get a second opinion? What could this be?

Genital bumps? [ 14 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was hoping someone had some help for me. I'm a virgin, but I have these two bumps, one on the outside of my vagina entrance, one on the inside of my leg right next to that. I'm worried about hpv/genital warts, but can you get these without full blown sexual contact? When the...

Ingrown hairs in genital area [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting ingrown hairs on the inside of my thighs and on the outside of my vagina. These bumps get pretty large and hurt very bad. Most of the time they end up popping like pimples and then they go away but sometimes leave bad scars. I don't shave except for bikini line in the summer and...

Proper way of washing genital area [ 3 Answers ]

I'm just wonderrin if Its OK to wash your genital area inside, using our one finger associated with water and using feminine wash outside to prevent any bacteria or insfection? But make sure we have to wash our hands and our nails needs to cut off. I was just thinking if we can able to use this...

Genital bumps [ 3 Answers ]

I have a history of yeast infections, as does my mother. They usually itch intensely and last several days. A few days ago I started to itch but this time I have several small bumps on the inside of my labia. The hood of my clitoris is also swollen on the side where I itch the most. I do shave down...

View more questions Search