Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    D Werve Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 11:06 AM
    Thermostat settings
    How shoud l I set the thermostats in a two story home?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Nov 1, 2008, 11:33 AM

Set to what make you feel comfy and to what you can afford,naturally the warmer you like it the more it will run,for most anywhere between 68 and 74 degrees,but some like it warmer or even cooler

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat Pump Thermostat settings [ 3 Answers ]

I have had a Heat Pump for a few years now, but I am not happy because it runs a long time ramping up to the day time temp. Am using more power by using a set back thermostat? Should I set it to a closer temp between day and night? I set it at 67 in the day and 62 at night. If it is about 34...

Settings on A/c thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

We have a White Rogers Thermostat and today it must be 400 degrees out. In trying to set the darn thermostat to cool the house down, we noticed there is an "L" on it. The book for the thermostat says that means it means "limited range" but darn if we can find anywhere in the book what exactly...

All programed thermostat settings don't work [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Goodman furnace which is controlled by a Honeywell thermostat. Noticed problems during the daily settings especially "Leave" or "Arrive" the temperature settings aren't maintained. Example: Set for 68 degrees and the temperature will be at least 3 degrees lower. Thermostat has been...

Carrier thermostat settings [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I have an old original Carrier thermostat that came with this 28 year old house- (square type by long way up/down if you know what I mean),I don`t owned the house just renting, so anyway Carrier thermostat seems to have a mind of it`s own, the furnace heat always shuts down after about...

Thermostat settings and heat [ 3 Answers ]

It seems like my heat pump blows nothing but cool air out of the vents. It is below 10 degrees out right now. I have an them. Het setting on the thermostat but when I switch to that setting the air from the vents feels cool or just not very warm. It also seems as if my furnace never shuts off. ...

View more questions Search