Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    priscilla0821 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2006, 05:30 PM
    How can I find e-mail address of the commissioner of baseball?
    I am looking for an e-mail or regular mailing address for the commissioner of baseball. I pay for MLB sports package and if there is any change in the schedule, say they have to play a double header due to a rainout, mlb shuts the programming off, or doesn't broadcast it at all. I pay 150 a year for this programing and I end up missing whole weekends of games. I need someone to complain to.:mad:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 10, 2006, 05:40 PM
    Try this website
    http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/help/contact_us.jsp
    Cliffy44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2009, 01:31 PM

If the problem is with MLB dot com; I can't understand what good it would do to complain to them; as they have a very cavaliere attitude; that they reallky don't care about the paying customer.
    The reps and the people that represent themselves as supervisors are beligerant, indignent, arrogant; and only care about capturing our money.
    There must be a more effecctive and efficient means of contacting the commissioner of baseball; so that the ego-meniacle reps at MLB dot com are made to realize that they are accountable for their own actions and also for the actions of the actuasl corporation.
    One would get more respect and treated with more dignity, if one was dealing with America On Line.
    I am hoping to get a valid legitimate E-Mail address for the commissioner of baseball, so that I don't have to travel to 9th Avenue, in New York City.
    LilyKLALA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2009, 08:33 AM
    There's no e-mail for the Commissioner that I can find (go figure!) but the mailing address is:

The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball
    Allan H. (Bud) Selig, Commissioner
    245 Park Avenue, 31st Floor
    New York, NY 10167
    Phone: (212) 931-7800

Good luck!
    nathancc Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2009, 07:36 AM

You can't find it never find it
    jmichaelw555 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2012, 05:20 AM
    I find it hard to believe, the American pastime, supported by Americans, viewed by Americans, and the baseball's are made in China, and no way to email BUD, what a way
    PoooooooPy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 08:15 PM
    All I know is his phone number. It is 212-931-7800
    Ryan07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2013, 07:59 PM
    I am from Iowa and also want an e-mail address as I am a cubs fan and would like to know why after 100 years of baseball in 2016 you won't have the allstar game in CHIGAGO at WRIGLEY FIELD on the 100th year of WRIGLEY FIELD.Players have come and gone but you need to realize they are not forgotten.I love baseball and I have seen a lot of good players.Iam not far from the College World Series.Watching Rosenblatte Stadium go down was not easy as I have ran those bases before.I was born in 1966 and watched a lot of baseball seen great games I have seen a lot of players before the majors did.I understand big hipe and big money in a big city with new parks but look at all the CUBS fans.I support major league baseball and I wish the NFL would support the best teams and if you are the best in your league you should at least have a 5 game playoff so your city and owners and players share the ultimate victory of being the best.Both cities might even make some money.ECONOMY.Lets have the 20016 allstar game in CHICAGO at WRIGLEY FIELD.It's been long enough.
    jc456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2013, 08:21 AM
    So the email address was provided after calling the number on this thread. They gave me: [email protected] as the email address to the commissioner.
    max strongo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 09:19 AM
    They won't hold the All Star game at Wrigley because it smells like piss and vomit. They only people the fans are friendly to are the ones wearing cubs gear. All the other fans are constantly harassed and threatened. The "unfriendly confines" is no place for something as classy as the All Star game. They should tear that toilet bowl down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Baseball bat [ 4 Answers ]

I have a baseball bat that has the name Mark McGuire on it. I found it in a pile of stuff in an old house. Do you think it is worth anything or do you think it is just a kids' bat? Thanks for your help.

Kentucky Commissioner Deciding Child Custody [ 3 Answers ]

Is it legal for a commissioner to make a dicision about a child custody case if he was once a lawyer for on of the parents?If not what can be done?

Global address list groups members missing in Outlook address book [ 0 Answers ]

Hello All, When I view a group in global address list in Outlook , address book group Does not display the members. My company use exchange 2000 server, and client use outlook XP or 2003. Does anybody experience the same thing and/or know why this is so? Thanks a lot for your help and...

Excel: change relative address to absolute address [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, In Excel spreadsheet, how to change relative address to absolute address for many cells at same time? I know how to use F4 to do the change, but it is not an option when I have to deal with the addresses in a 150 row x 50 column table. Thanks, Wei

View more questions Search