Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ArielXu Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2008, 12:53 AM

Sure. Thank you, and I know the root cause of the problem is the less of confidence and self esteem.
    I need to try my best to change something in my world, especially myself inside first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I can't get Over my ex, although it seems so easy for him. [ 14 Answers ]

:confused: Hello, well I was in a relationship for about three years, he was my high school sweetheart... the first 5 months he cheated on me and had sex with two girls.. he told me.. and I broke up with him but he kept telling me that he will change, that it was a mistake.. and I took him...

Here is any easy one (maybe) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I have and old rust bucket 91 gmc sonoma 4x4 that I use on rainy days. It ran just fine the last time I used it. Then I went about a week without starting it ,so I decide to drive it to work but nothing. I mean when I turn the key no click nothing. I charged the battery as it appeared to be...

How to let him down easy [ 11 Answers ]

I haven't been with this guy long however, he was a virgin until he met me. He's 21 but has never had a girl friend and it kills me that I have to do this to him. We were acquantinces before this but I don't know if we'll be friends after this. The reason I want to leave him is because he smothers...

View more questions Search