Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeongmin kim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 08:41 PM
    Chilled water pipes material
    As far as I know, the galvanized steel pipe is not recommended for the chilled water system because this system to be treated by some chemical.

I would like to know the recommended piping material and surface treatment.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 09:55 PM

Hi, jeongmin kim!

What specific type of chilled water system is this concerning, please? Knowing that will help those who do come along to address your question to do so the best.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chilled water pipe [ 3 Answers ]

I am very new to askmehelpdesk.com. My question is, The building height is 300m. There are 6 chilled water risers going up to 125m height. The chilled water flow rate of each riser as follows. Riser 1 & 2 - 150l/s Riser 3 & 4 - 180l/s Riser 5 & 6 - 100l/s Chilled...

Chilled water pumps [ 2 Answers ]

How I can select the pump after I get the flow required and the head I have a closed loop system chillers in ground level and 35 floors height Are 4 bars enough to start the system which is the head that I calaculated? What is system pressure then? Do I have to add the vertical height also to...

Unknown material in pipes [ 2 Answers ]

I had to replace the main 3" waste pipe under my manufactured home because while trying to snake the pipes one fell and broke the T. Inside I found several inches of a white substance that I have checked with vinegar in case it was calcium and used some liquid lightning (basically sulfuric acid)...

View more questions Search