Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Electric range burner irregularities.
    I have an electric range with the ceramic countertop. One of the burners doesn't seem to be as responsive to the control as the other three. It's as if it's turned to a lower setting. However when I put the control on the highest setting, it seems to work OK, and stays on. Is this a common issue with glass top electric burners?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 03:22 AM
    The control is defective. Replace.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing from a gas range to an electric smooth top range [ 1 Answers ]

What are the requirement for switching from cooking with a gas stove to cooking with and electric stove

Electric range [ 2 Answers ]

The digital clock works, the timer works, even the lights come one indicating a burner or oven is on BUT the neither the burners not the oven heats.

GE Profile Range - 1 Burner won't spark [ 3 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Gas Range (GE Profile™ 30" Gas Range Model#: JGSP44BEY(3)BB) and I have an issue with one of the burners (front left) not sparking when in the "LITE" position on the knob. I can light the burner with a match or lighter and then it works just fine. I have cross checked the...

White powder under electric range burner [ 4 Answers ]

We have an electric range, about 10 years old. Where one of the burner elements plugs in to the "socket" (under the stove top) there is a very fine white powder that collects under ONE of the element prongs. If we wipe it off, it forms again. It doesn't collect under the other prong of that...

View more questions Search