Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    This is the study I'm asking about: "Everyone would like to know how are children being trapped into an abusive household because they live in a same sex household. Studies have been done about this topic and it proves the opposite of what your saying."
    [QUOTE=JudyKayTee;14086

Once again Yeaitme stated in her post that it is harmful for children to be raised in a homosexual eniroment. Your quote of mines was a response to her post. I wonder why you didn't quote them and asked them to back up with they said.

I saw a special on channel 13 over 2 years about kids being raise in a homosexual environment and they found that it does no damage to the child in any way and they are capable of providing the same needs to a child just like a man and women. I also read study online about the same subject and it basically said the same thing. I am pretty should you can Google things about this topic to read yourself or go pbs.org to found the special I was referring to.

My computer is down and I actually on my pds phone and so a search will take too long but I sure your capable of performing a search.
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 09:00 AM

Asking, I love your post and tried to rate it but it said I had to spread the rep. Maybe you should post that on yeaitme thread too.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2008, 09:01 AM
    [QUOTE=liz28;1408746][QUOTE=JudyKayTee;14086

Once again Yeaitme stated in her post that it is harmful for children to be raised in a homosexual eniroment. Your quote of mines was a response to her post. I wonder why you didn't quote them and asked them to back up with they said.

I saw a special on channel 13 over 2 years about kids being raise in a homosexual enviroment and they found that it does no damage to the child in any way and they are capable of providing the same needs to a child just like a man and women. I also read study online about the same subject and it basically said the same thing. I am pretty should you can google things about this topic to read yourself or go pbs.org to found the special I was referring to.

My computer is down and I actually on my pds phone and so a search will take too long but I sure your capable of performing a search.[/QUOTE]

I didn't ask about Yeaitme's post because "Syn" did and it would have been redundant.

I can't find such a study but I will continue to look until your computer is back up and running.
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 09:39 AM
    [QUOTE=JudyKayTee;1408752]
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post

I didn't ask about Yeaitme's post because "Syn" did and it would have been redundant.

I can't find such a study but I will continue to look until your computer is back up and running.
    I find it odd that you couldn't find any studies on Google. I type in "studies on kids with a same sex couple" and thousands of studies came up, and this is from my phone. http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...le&btnG=Search You can read anyone you want. I love my phone.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2008, 10:06 AM
    [QUOTE=liz28;1408797]
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

I find it odd that you couldn't find any studies on google. I type in "studies on kids with a same sex couple" and thousands of studies came up, and this is from my phone. studies about kids with a sex same couple - Google Search You can read anyone you want. I love my phone.

Which specific
    Site are you reading? I find all kinds of studies but nothing concerning what you posted. Everything else but the study you referenced and, as you said, there are thousands of them.
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 10:33 AM
    [QUOTE=JudyKayTee;1408821]
    Quote Originally Posted by liz28 View Post

Which site are you reading? I find everything else but the study you referenced -
    Once again I posted studies that supported what I posted. Once again I stated studies have been done that proves homosexual are capable of raising kids just like a hexterosexual couple and you can read any studies from the linked I posted, from the thousands.

This will be my last response to you because I posted proof to what I said and have no idea what else you want. You asked for it and I gave it to you.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Dec 24, 2008, 09:52 PM
    I think it is a tragic, hateful, and religious backed attempt to force beliefs on others.

I am in Canada, where gay marriage is legal. When the issue was being dealt with in the court systems, it was a big hullabaloo. Denying same-sex equal rights was eventually declared unconsitutional under Canadas Rights and Freedoms.

Then, it wasn't a big deal. It isn't an issue in politics, neighbourhoods, schools, coffee shops, anywhere. Because it is legal, and the issue was decided, that's the end of it. The entire country abides by the same laws. To change the constitution back to making it illegal, seems like going from 2008 back to the caveman days. It just won't happen.

It makes for a healthier society where people are accepted and respected, regardless of what their sexual orientation is. That is the purpose of equality for all is it not?

I do believe that eventually common sense will rule the day in California, and this issue will finally be put to rest, and gay people will have the rights they deserve as human beings, tax payers, and citizens.
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Dec 28, 2008, 12:17 PM

The above is not to say that "gay marriage" is just like mathematics and science. It simply states facts.

The flawed logic of people to try to make everything seem "right" just because they want to promote their "flawed" position is typical of desperate people... or to take factual statements and think that just because they are mentioned in the same post...

This does not hold water. I am NOT gay, yet I support gay marriage. I am not trying to make something "seem" right
    in order to fit my personal agenda. As a straight person why should I care about gay marriage? Because it is the right thing to do and it is wrong to discriminate against any particular sector of Gods children. Love is love and isn't that more important than what body parts are involved?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2009, 10:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by yeaitsme View Post
    I agree with the gay marriage ban 100%. And that's not intolerant at all. Marriage is and will always be defined as a Union between one Man and one Woman, period. That's it there's no discussion or debate on what it is. The only debate is what is trying to be done to change it. We can talk in great length about what is being done to the moral fabric of the country, the damage homosexuals do to the poor children that's subjected to their perverse lifestyle. However with all that said if you want a civil union have at it, keep it in your homes and away from the eyes of children, and you should have the right to live how you want in your own home. Just don't ask to overturn the will of the majoriety. After all the dust has settled, after all the hoopla and fanfare your lifestyle doesn't agree with mainstream America. You have been weighed and measured and been found wanting. Go back in your homes close the blinds and hide in the closet.
    That's not intolerant at all? REALLY??? Read the rest of your speech... it is not only intolerant, it's bigoted, narrow-minded and dictatorial! What gimme a second, I'll get out my thesaurus and get you a few more!

Children that are subjected to their perverse lifestyle? How dare you! The only one around here that leaves something to be desired by their lifestyle is you! Raising children that will go on to spout your hate like a pack of drones, just program them all, tell them it came from God and send them out into the world.

The disgusting stuff you are spewing makes me sick to my stomach.

But do you know what? The justice will come the day you finally take the blinkers off and realise your not in Kansas anymore Toto. YOU are not mainstream America. YOUR IDEALS AND PROPAGANDA are not mainstream America.

How dare you make reference to a closet, you have no idea what it is to come out. But it's a lot better to come out than to be thrown out on your a$$ and that is what it is going to feel like when you realise YOU ARE NOT THE MAJORITY.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Prop 13 tax benefits [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé is hesitant to add my name to his house title because he thinks it will cause him to lose the benefits of prop 13 (we are in California). He currently pays very low taxes and wants to keep it this way. Is this true and if so, is there any way around this?

California Prop 94 to 97 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Everyone, I am not sure if this is the best place to ask this, but I have been researching California Prop 94 to 97 for hours over the last few weeks, and have yet to come to a solid conclusion. If you're knowledgeable about this propositions, please do share the facts and your opinions. ...

Foreclosure- does who pays off own any part of prop? [ 4 Answers ]

(Please forgive me if this is a duplicate - the site said I hadn't asked any questions, and I was concerned that this one didn't make it somehow.) My brother is sole executor of my recently-deceased mother's trust. She left her house equally to both. I need money right now to bring my mortgage...

View more questions Search