Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    a2love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 06:54 PM
    Trying to find movie title
    Its about 3 young boys playing outside and one boy gets kidnaped for a few days and gets molested then gets aways, years later they all grow up and one of the boys grows up to be a cop and another boy grows up to be a mob leader and the boy that got molested lived a regular life. The mobs daughter gets killed and the cop friend is the one that's investagating the murder. Some how the mob friend thinks that it was his friend that got molested was involed in his daughter death and ends up killing him ,to find out towards the end the cop friend goes to him telling him that the killer was the daughter boyfriend little brother.
    missingpieces Posts: 70, Reputation: 6

Oct 31, 2008, 07:26 PM

I totally know what movie you are talking about but after the first sentence the title went out of my head! I hate it when that happens! Let me know if you figure it out.
    missingpieces Posts: 70, Reputation: 6

Oct 31, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Oh it might help if you know the actors and you can look on IMDB.com and just check the list of movies they have been in. :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 07:27 PM

Mystic River (2003)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 1, 2008, 07:05 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find the title of movie [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find out a title of movie my husband and I saw. Don't remember name, actor, etc. The movie is about young women wanting to be chef, mother dies, she meets a guy who is looking for a chef and they both fall in love, and he owns a 5 star restaurant. When she cooks her emotions are felt...

Trying to find a movie title [ 8 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie from my childhood... I can't remember the title though... hopefully someone can help! It is about a teenage girl and her horse, they get into an accident with a truck and trailer when they are travelling somewhere, and the girl is paralyzed... it goes on, going...

Trying to find a movie title [ 1 Answers ]

There was a movie about a couple driving who get lost or diverted. Seems it may have come out in the 80's or 90's. They end up in a town where past music legends who are dead all exist either on their way to the next life or are in the next life. Can anyone remember the title? It sort of reminds me...

View more questions Search