Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iwtmagfc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 02:06 PM
    visa for new wife
    In 2005 me and my family came to USA on L1(me) and L2(wife) visa

We went back to India in 2006 we went back to India

And got divorce

I got married to other girl.. she is in India.

Now I want to call my new wife on L2 visa.. Is there any problem...

What will be method... same as previous one or... please guide.

I come to know that I can't call my newly married wife... please guide.. thanks

[email protected]
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 04:19 PM

First of all, you must notify USCIS that you're already divorced and remarried. After that she can apply for L-2 based on your L-1 documents.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Husband on H1B visa, Wife on F1 visa- Can we file jointly using form 1040 EZ [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am on an H1B visa and my wife is on an F1 visa. We got married in Dec 2007. I was wondering whether I could file form 1040EZ using the Married Filing Jointly status? Thanks a lot in advance

My wife is on L2 Visa and I want to apply SSN for my wife and son. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to apply for SSN for my wife and Son (2years old). I'm on L1 and my wife on L2. Am I eligible to apply SSN for my wife and Kid? IF so what acceptable reason I need to give for applying SSN? I need to get the benefit of stimulas package where as my wife is not going to work here. But I need...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Can my wife apply for a visa different from the Dependent visa she got? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm French, I married a girl from west Africa and I brought her to the UK.We have been together for 2years. But now I can't support her anymore. She aborted twice; she refused to give me a child because she said she is not ready. She's always insulting me comparing her exes to me.I stop the...

I am on H1 visa my wife on H4 visa. Which form to fill? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, I am on H1 visa and my wife is on H4 visa. I don't know which tax form to fill? Is it 1040NR EZ or 1040NR? Can I cliam tax exemption for my wife? Sathya

View more questions Search