Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Nov 3, 2008, 08:26 AM

Yeah, but no one knows how good of friends you are with that girl so out of respect they should have had a little more respect for a member.

But it's all gravy now, it's done and over with

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Heater difficulty [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Sir: Our landlord just put in a hot water heater, and he fixed our heater. Now we are able to use hot water, and we are getting plenty of good heat. However, we are now experiencing loud noises from the heaters throughout the house. These sounds are within different times day and night,...

Difficulty in breathing [ 10 Answers ]

I smoke, and drink large amounts of caffine. At night when I am trying to drift off to sleep I have a terrifying feeling.. on and off for the first hour, it feels like no air is going in my lungs and it feels like my heart stops for around 3 seconds, in response to this horrible feeling I gasp...

Difficulty in breathing [ 2 Answers ]

Good day to you all. I am a 43-old female. I have been diagnosed with Mixed Connective tissues diorder seven years ago. I have been through different phases, non was severe, but all annoying-enough. Working in addition to all social obligtions as a wife and mother, and most of the time you keep it...

Orgasm difficulty. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so, I'm 16 turning 17 in November. Losing my virginity at age 15 to my ex -- my first and last love, I kind of regret it, but he would hate me when I get mad at him when I told him that. Anyway, we were both sexually active, but did not have unprotected sex. We foreplayed and used a...

Learning Difficulty [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is 10years. She was born with some problems for which she had to undergo some surgeries as an infant but she is a healthy child. But she cannot cope up with the regular mainsteam education. She has been detained twice with the hope that she will be able to cope but, in vain. She...

View more questions Search