Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gregisteredtrademark Posts: 226, Reputation: 35

Oct 31, 2008, 10:48 AM
    What is it called?
    I am looking for the proper verbage on what to call the putty that seals the exterior meter box where the wire enters in the top. Mine has dried out and cracked, I was told it was a quick fix, but I can't find this stuff.
    Washington1 Posts: 798, Reputation: 36

Oct 31, 2008, 10:55 AM

Duct seal?

I think I spelled it correctly!

Yet, I've never used it for that specific purpose.

Huum! I have to say, wait for others to reply.
    Missouri Bound Posts: 1,532, Reputation: 94
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Duct seal is what I have always heard it called, as well. (don't know if that's the tradename) What I've used is made by GB.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What were those called [ 9 Answers ]

I'm going carzy, growing up, my parents would buy me these toys they were like little monsters on wheels. They were about a inch high I found this information that describes a couple of them but still can't figure out the name. -1. Toy figure 'Dracula': moulded plastic toy based on Dracula...

What is this called? [ 5 Answers ]

I know someone who needs help understanding what's going on with him. I don't know whether it's called precognition or clairaudience or what. He's afraid to talk about it because he thinks people will think he's nuts so he just keeps it inside. He mostly hears people being tortured, killed, beat...

What are they called? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering what you call these symbols _ and -?

What was this toy called [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a toy that I had when I was young, but can't remember what it was called. It was a plactic handle about 6 inches long aith two balls attached either side. The object of the toy was to swing the handle up and down so that the balls hot each other. If anyone could help me out with...

View more questions Search