Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jhankuspankus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 09:06 AM
    15 year Rape
    I was raped 15 years ago by a man in Jamaica and would like to know if there is anything I can do at this point? At the time I was scared and only 15 years old. If I located him (which I believe I did), is there anything I can do to make sure he doesn't continue this with other young girls on the resort?
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2008, 09:17 AM

Statute of limitations has likely run out. So as far as legal, you are out of luck. I guess you could contact his employer and advise them of his actions. But be prepared for ramifications for that sort of action. I hope you have gotten counselling for the rape.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 1, 2008, 05:25 AM

15 years ago is a little late now to do anything about. You should have said/done something then.
    felice-heather Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2008, 06:21 AM

Yes, there is. It was RAPE and you were only 15. Duh you were scared. Go to the police and say that you want to report a rape. They will take it from there. All you have to do is answer the questions as honestly and to the best of your memory as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

War and rape. [ 1 Answers ]

I know this isn't about dating but I don't know where to ask this. Me and my cousin are fighting. She calling me a whore and a tramp. Because I wrote something true to my other cousin on myspace. She accusing my brother of raping her sister. And I know he didn't do it. And there is no evidence...

17 year old convicted of rape [ 11 Answers ]

In relation to this story : story Is there any way to help this young man. I don't understand all the intricacies of law and thought this forum could help. I am basically infuriated with the judge's ruling and want to do something about it. Can I do anything? I mean , that kid could easily have...

View more questions Search