Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1wes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Craftsman tlx1000 tractor belt assembly
    I am having a lot of trouble finding the belt assembly diagram for this tractor... does any one know how to just replace it if so tell me thank you in advance... wes...
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Nov 2, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Hi,
    Get the9 digit model number form under the seat and go to the Sears Parts Store. They have a commendable site. You did not specify which belt, but both should be well covered pictorally
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drive belt on craftsman lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

When replcaing the drive belt , can you tell me how to "deflect the belt keepers"?

Belt size for craftsman garden tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old 44 inch cut 18hp craftsman garden tractor and I need to replace the belt and do not know what size I need The one that was on there was not the correct size Thank You

Craftsman tractor belt replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman II OHV Gold 12.5hp Model number 917.254750 the old belt fell apart and I cannot figure out how to install the new belt. Could someone send me in the right direction or tell me how to replace the belt? Thanks for your time. Donald

Craftsman lawn tractor blade belt replacement [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, how do I get the belt onto the pulleys? Is there something I need to do with the deck? This is a craftsman 14hp lawn tractor model #917-255694. Is there a website that I can download the picture or instructions from a manual? I am having trouble trying to figure out how to get the belt...

View more questions Search