Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mgtz83 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 10:46 PM
    Acne and blemishes
    Hi I had never suffered from acne in my teen years.. not until today that I'm 25... after I got married and had my 2 children I started to get a lot of pimples. I also have dark circles in my cheeks. I look horrible! I don't know what else to do.. I have been drinking a lot of water and was taking meds but nothing seems to work. I was thinking of buying that proactive but I'm not sure if that would be a waste of my money. Does any one here know of anything I can do to stop the acne? Maybe a home remedy or something
    maddie10 Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Nov 7, 2008, 03:06 PM

Hi I also like you had terrible adult acne.I tried most lotions including proactive with no success. I saw my doctor last year and he gave me dalacin t topical solution. After six weeks of using this lotion my skin had improved by 70%. I still use it twice a day. And my skin has never looked better. I get complements all the time on how great my skin looks. Good luck
    mgtz83 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 17, 2008, 03:09 PM
    Hi thanks for responding... is dalacin an over the counter med? Or would I have to get it prescribed by the dr?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Using acne home remedy and a store acne product at the same time. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok,Is it bad to use fresh garlic to try to cure acne while using an over the counter top product called clearsil ultra daily face wash?:rolleyes:

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Blemishes [ 3 Answers ]

Help!! I have dark spots on my forehead and upper lip. It is getting to the Point where I am not leaving the house. I need something that gets rid of it. Doctors have referred me to Dermo's but its over $100.00 just for the app. I have been reading the quests and answers but most of the stuff is...

Does it work on Acne Blemishes? [ 4 Answers ]

I was looking for a product on lightening these acne marks.. Does anyone know if it works on this problem? I saw it on Ebay and wondered? Hmmm?? .... Thank you millions, Erika:cool:

How do you get rid of blemishes? [ 6 Answers ]

I used to live in cali and I had darker skin there and had bad acne when I was in high school. Acne isn't bad now but I have blemishes. Specially down at my chin. I get pimples here and there. I've been using loreal step 1 and step 2. I was using step 3 (the lotion) but they discontinued making it....

View more questions Search