Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EJMAN123 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 09:10 PM
    What graphic card is better? 9800GTX+, or GTX 260?
    I can't decice what PC to buy, I don't play many games, but I want it to last me around 4 years.

I just want there better graphic card out of the two. Thanks!
    stevebl Posts: 2, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2009, 06:09 AM

The gtx260 is much better than the 9800gtx+

Although do try to get the gtx260 with 216 cores rather than 192
    answeromatic Posts: 21, Reputation: 4

Feb 21, 2009, 09:46 AM

The GTX260 is much better!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Graphic card problems. [ 2 Answers ]

Just bought call of duty 4,installed everything OK,but when I come to start the game I get message "driver or graphics card does not support alpha shading" I've got a geforce fx 5700 ultra,and I've also got call of duty 2 which runs fine,I've been on the nvidia website and it says my drivers don't...

Graphic Card [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there :) I'm just trying to find an update for nvidia geforce mx/mx 400, but don't know how. Can anybody find for me new update. Thanks :-=):)

Best Graphic Card in the world ATI or NVIDIA [ 2 Answers ]

I am in dilemma to know which is the best graphic card between ATI and G- FORCE and about to buy a new graphic and I can invest so much money for graphic purpose.Kindly please tell me which is best card for gaming applications and rendering purpose and even tell me which is the best for video...

Processor and Graphic Card Comparison [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently looking at 3 different laptops. However, I've been unable to find a good site with information comparing the 3 processors, or graphic cards I'm looking at. Processor -Pentium 4 w/ HT Tech 3.8 GhZ 800Mhz FSB 1MB Cache vs Pentium M 2.13Ghz 533Mhz FSB 2MB...

View more questions Search