Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alpaldakow Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 12:59 PM
    What is a gene with two dominant alleles that are expressed at the same time?
    What is a gene with two dominant alleles that are expressed at the same time?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2008, 02:24 AM

You mean, two different alleles but both express their phenotypes to a certain extent? These are called co-dominant or incomplete dominance situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dominant and Recessive [ 1 Answers ]

My father has facial hair, but he doesn't have a complete beard. He grew a lot of facial hair around the upper lip and chin area, but didn't grow much around the cheek area. So, I am wondering if I (his son) will have more facial hair or less facial hair? Is more facial hair dominant or...

Gene Modification [ 39 Answers ]

Hello Christians: Let's get to it. Pretty soon, we'll be able to design our children. I know you Christians think we shouldn't do that. But we ARE going to do that, and I want to know how you're going to stop it. excon

Gregor Mendel and alleles? [ 1 Answers ]

I totally don't get this question.. Plzz help me out.. The Question is In sheep, the allele for white wool(A) is dominant over the allele for black wool(a). How would u determine the genotype of a white ram, or a male sheep? Help... what does this mean... if u can answer... it's even...

Recessive dominant [ 1 Answers ]

What is Recessive and Dominant Inheritance

Topsy - Gene Krupa [ 2 Answers ]

I used to have a tape I made off the air of an old 78 version of Topsy. It started with the voice "topsy -part 1"m and when side one was finished you flipped over the 78 and it started with a voice "topsy - part 2". Any ideas where I can get a copy of this version of Topsy? Gene Krupa had a...

View more questions Search