Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 12:16 PM

So an attorney wrote you a letter, so what, did you laugh at him?

What is the legal custody agreement, joint custody ? Or who has primary custody ?

If you have full custody and he has only visits, you tell him that it is going to stop. You are the parent with custody has the control. You needed to hire an attorney to write him a letter laughing at his letter.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 30, 2008, 12:19 PM

Is this an orphan?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dating a guy 8 years younger [ 1 Answers ]

Im 33 he's 25, This is the first time I have ever actually dated, all of my relationships have been just that, long relationships. It has only been 2months and we live an hour or so away from each other. We get along well,we have a lot of fun together or via phone, we were introduced through his...

Is he an alien? 5 years of dating and still pulling away [ 1 Answers ]

Hello- I am new to this site, I wrote out my question and pushed send, but when I go to my profile I don't see my question in the "MY Question" section. I will re-do my question and hope I do it correctly this time. I realize beggars can't be choosers, but I am really looking for some sincere...

Dating a guy 25 years older than me? [ 5 Answers ]

I met him on line and he is attractive and considerate. We have shared a lot of wonderful periods. We live in different cities (actually these two cities are quite far from each other) and he told me that he is going to visit me this weekend. However, yesterday, I happened to find out that he...

I miss my ex of four years but I'm dating someone now [ 8 Answers ]

In August I broke up with the person I had been dating for four years. While we had a very rocky relationship we did have a good one. We had issues just like everyone else except I cried a lot and he got angry a lot and was super controlling. When I entered college this past year I decided that I...

How do you start dating again after 21 years? [ 5 Answers ]

I am going through a divorce and, well, the last time I dated, Clinton was president. How do you start dating again? Are the websites worthwhile? (eHarmony or Match.com) What else do I need to do? Thanks, Dan

View more questions Search