Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mehoasd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 10:43 AM
    What is the name of this movie
    It is a fairy, fantacy movie released between 1978-1984 its about awizard who wants to marry a girl with a child and she refused , so he took the child and told her if she wanted to see him he will be in the castel , and she took that dangerouus journy alone first but then she had seen a lot of good faries that helped her and sacrificed for her till she find the baby
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2008, 04:45 PM

Labyrinth (1986)

These plots are similar, but it very well could be a different movie.
    sheppydie77 Posts: 34, Reputation: 2

Nov 1, 2008, 04:22 PM

Diffently sounds like labyrinth the wizard would be david bowie who plays the goblin king

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

View more questions Search