Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgrovemeister Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 09:10 AM
    Proper alphabetization of a proper name
    What is the proper way to file this proper name?

Beatrice de Clermont Tonnerre
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 31, 2008, 04:05 AM

Under T
    izyk.jbbj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2011, 02:24 PM
    Tonnerre Beatrice deClermont

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~library/recmgmt/forms/FilingRules.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proper way to thank a Dr [ 7 Answers ]

What would be an appropriate way to thank my Dr who did a wonderful and life-changing surgery for me? I am so elated and feel an absolute need to express my gratitude. I plan to give a gift basket of candies and some other "girlie" things to his staff who are all women, and thank him separately...

Proper for Squats [ 3 Answers ]

Hey could someone tell me whether it's a good idea to hold position in mid-squat? And if so what would be the safe duration? Also I read somewhere that when performing a squat the knees should not get past the toes. Is this humanly possible?

Proper Thank You [ 5 Answers ]

Hello~ My 13 yr old daughters friend and family has taken her on an all expense paid 4 day trip to Disneyland including an hours air faire. They are paying for EVERYTHING including an expensive hotel stay. How do I possible thank them for this?:confused:

Proper etiquette [ 3 Answers ]

One of my closest friends is getting married and I am in the wedding party. Things are getting quite pricey between dress, shoes, bridal shower, bachlorette party, not to mention the cost of the hotel room for the weekend. The reception is at a very nice place and unfortunately that nice place...

View more questions Search