Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tokyotower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2008, 07:48 AM
    Extend UK student visa.
    My partner has been living with me in the UK for 5 months now. She arrived on a Visitor Visa but has been studying full time. She would like to change over to a Student Visa or try to extend her Visitor Visa for at least another 6 months.

When I was working in Japan, I was able to change visa by visiting the Japanese Embassy in Thailand, although my home country is Scotland!

Could my Partner do this also, maybe visit a British Embassy in Dublin and try to refresh her current Visitor Visa or change over to a new Student Visa?

Thank you
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 30, 2008, 08:27 PM
    Here's how to do it...
    Students (INF 5)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tourist visa to student visa [ 4 Answers ]

I have sufficient funds to support my studies and my parents are willing sponsor me. Will it be difficult to change my B2 visa to F1 if in case I plan to study in US? Do I really need to declare my intention to study upon arrival at the port of entry?

L2 visa status change to student visa [ 5 Answers ]

HOw do I go about changing my daughters L2 visa to a student visa as she wants to start college in the fall, Her L2 visa expires in June 2009

Student visa [ 1 Answers ]

I win the appeal for student visa at U.K.Can you tell me if there any chance to refuse again.

Student visa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am writing on behalf of my friend she came to uk with her marriage visa ,at the same time she got a scholarship continue her master studies,now she has separated with her husband ,the husband doesn't want to give her divorse,her visa will expire on dec and she wants to renew it as a student...

View more questions Search