Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frenchie9t9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 07:52 PM
    Australian Immigration
    I was hoping that someone could clear a small point up regarding sponsorship for me and my partner. My partner was sponsoring her ex partner and the paperwork did go into immigration however the sponsorship was pulled as the relationship ended before they ever went for an interview, this happened around a year ago. Does this still count as sponsoring someone an therefore means my partner cannot sponsor me to stay in australia.
    Any information or advice would be great.
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 29, 2008, 08:32 PM

In some countries, there is a limit for sponsoring alien spouse, for example, US citizen can sponsor alien spouse only twice. For accuracy, check with local immigration attorney.
    Henryian Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2009, 04:17 AM
    If the last application was discontinued. There might be a possibility that your partner may still become your sponsor. Professional migration visa consulanting lawyers for Australian migration, you may visit this site and look for the requirements of Spouse / Partner Migration Visa for further informations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Australian immigration [ 3 Answers ]

I was in the process of applying for residency (partner visa) in australia last September when I had to cancel my application to come back to the u.s. in order to have my baby. I am interested in moving back to australia now, but I was told as I left the Australian airport that I could not return...

Australian movie? [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie in the 80's about some school kids and their school was taken over by some criminals. Eventually the kids trap the criminals in a cave or something and killed them. I can't remember the name of that film but if anyone knows I would appreciate the info. Chris

Fees for Australian immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Sir, Please let me know that how much fees has to be deposited for Australian immigration for a student, who has studied in australia and has to apply for Australian p.r.

View more questions Search