Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shedevil696 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Trying to find name of film
    Years ago I saw a film it was about a couple the move into a new house the women finds a wedding dress in the attic that is ripped. When the women put the dress on she is transported back in time to the time when the dress was last warn. Me and my mum loved this film and have spent years trying to find out the name I know that it is a film from somewhere 1960s to 1980s at the end she stays in the past and when he moves out he finds pictures of her from the past. If you could help I would be so grateful. :confused:
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 10:52 PM

Must be the 1979 TV movie The Two Worlds of Jennie Logan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find name of film [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this movie some time ago already on TV so its probably 10 to 20 years old maybe more. At the start of the movie a woman gets defenestrated from a flat of a tower (not sure about the tower but was sort of high). A new one comes to move in and she soon meets the owner of the building (or his...

Going up the wall can't find film [ 1 Answers ]

Saw film some 12 years ago or so canadian I think Travelling salesman stranded I think in snow taken in by father and daughter in remote farm house and is held captive chained and accused of molesting his daughter. I think the salesman finally makes his escape again I think with the...

Trying to find the name of an old film. [ 6 Answers ]

Im trying to find the name of an old film I use to have recorded maybe about 12 years ago. It could be from the mid to late 80's, and is about a car race/rally. It stars a car that can drive both ways (maybe a beatle) which is driven by a nunn. There is also a remote control helicopter in it....

Help me find this film [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if any one knew the name of a film I saw once. I first saw it in the early 90's but the film may have been older and all I can remember about it is that a young girl and her family move house and she goes to the attic and discovers a ghost of a gil trapped in the mirror and some...

Trying to find 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this film for years now, can't really remember a lot about it just that its about 2 boys who are on a school trip and they run away and get on a boat or raft and paddle to an island where they meet a convict (maybe 2) and they try and hide from him, and I remember a little...

View more questions Search