Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverscared1974 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 01:32 PM
    Is my house haunted or is it me?
    When I am at home there seems to be someone always here with me. Some times other people who happen to be here in the house seem to see someone coming and going from my bedroom. I spend 90 percent of my time there and everyone seems to think that this ghost or whatever it is is my personal protector and it won't let anyone or anything in my room without me being there. Many times someone tries to enter while I am asleep and the door slams in their face and I never here anything this is starting annoy everyone around me. Is there someone out there that can help me?:(
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 01:45 PM

"personal protector"

It is possible you have a guardian angel but I do not think that is the case.
    I think that maybe you could be being haunted. I don't mean to scare you. But It might be. There are things you could do. You could

A) Hold a séance to see whom or what it is

B) Banish it

C)Pay a professional (I do not advise this.)

If it is not harming you then all I can recommend is to hold a séance and ask it to be less subtle. If they want to protect you tell them that being loud isn't helping. If it wants company tell them you're there to talk whenever they want to.

There are other things you can do. Research is good. Go to the library and research poltergists or guardian spirits. There are a lot of different "ghosts" out there.

-Absolute
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 01:49 PM
    Also,

If it hangs around mostly you, outside the house or inside the house. Then it IS you. But if it's mostly hanging around you in your house only, that means it is in a certain area of dravasty and he/she may be attracted to you by your spiritual energy and or Aura.

Be careful. Do not taunt or mock this "ghost" people may think that they're hoaxes. But they're not. One more thing. This "ghost" may not be human. It could be an animal as well. Keep that in mind. Whether it's decided to be your guardian angel I cannot say.

- Absolute
    ruko isati Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2008, 07:15 PM
    Your personal protector huh? Well better talk to a kenji sounds like you need some serious help. From what I hear they're the best you can find out there right now. Just herd of them and I've talked to some people and they agree that they are the best. Juyst let me know if you want to contact them I've got the email and all.
    Tiffany1333 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2008, 08:07 PM

It could deffinitly be a gohst I thought I had one to because I herd these very scary noises coming from my closet and that's why a switched rooms with my parents. And once I went downstairs and thiers this old clock hanging on the wall that has NO batteries at all, it started spinning a little and then it stopped
    Riff_Raff Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2008, 12:34 PM

Ghostfinder Paranormal Society UK - Ghosthunters, Ghost-hunting & Forum
    We will give advice and try to help and we do not charge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

ohkk... so i moved into this house w/ my family about three years ago. i've been reading up about haunted houses and i saw that a lot of the stuff they say on those sites (and on this site) is happening to me. some of my stuff has gone missing. my dog barks at nothing.. increasingly often.( and its...

Is my house haunted? (I'm 12) [ 34 Answers ]

I moved into my house 3 years ago, but I noticed something eerie at my 10th slumber party. The night before, I had a nightmare in which a grim, looming figure appeared out of our basement wall, and came toward us partiers. I thought it was just nerves, so I tried to shake it off. But then on the...

Is my house haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Whenever my family is in a bedroom or sleeping and when I am with my cat, we hear things moving, and sometimes I see something white going by and my cat looks at it she looks like she is going to run.This moring I was making a tea, the kettel was full, I looked in it it was only half. I told my...

Haunted house [ 6 Answers ]

Please Someone Help Us. My Son And Family Have Something In Their Home. The Air Con. Goes On By Itself, The Ceiling Fans Go On Also But Backwards. The Clothes Dryes Also Goes On By Itself And At Night They Hear A Small Child's Footsteps And Giggling. Their Kids Are Scared And So Are We. Is There...

View more questions Search