Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anabelle100106 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 01:20 PM
    8 days late and no period.whats going on?
    I am 26 years old and have been married for two years. ;) My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant since December without luck. My period was due to come on October 21st. Normally the week before its due, I have cramping and sorness in my breasts but not this month. The last couple of weeks I have had a pressure feeling in my lower abdomen which is constant. I also feel like there is pressure on my bladder which is causing me to use the bathroom more often. I am extremely tired and hungry all of the time. My nipples seem to be extra sensitive in the last week but no where else on my breasts. I have been very nauseous and have an extreme sensitivity to smell, especially to peoples breath which has been all but enjoyable. I have taken two pregnancy tests, one on the 25th and one yesterday. They both came back negative. If I'm not pregnant, any idea what else could be going on? I appreciate any help!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2008, 01:25 PM

If you are 8 days late, you should get an accurate answer. Take a test. I was 7 days late this pregnancy and got an accurate answer. It was a test from the 99 cents store. Go figure you don't need to spend 15 bucks on a test. I spent a 1.59. Good luck :)
    Absolute Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Oct 29, 2008, 01:29 PM

Go to the doctor. It's the only answer to this question. Go. You cuold be sick? Or you could be pregnant. Remember not to get your hopes up into the skies and then get a negative answer and get them dashed. Maybe even get the doctor to check if you have any problems with your uterus. You should and get a thorough exam as well.
    Nikki3295 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2008, 09:22 PM

Go to the dr and ask for pregnancy blood test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period turns to a LONG period. What's wrong with me? [ 4 Answers ]

I was 12 days late for my period, which was a very stressful moment for me. I finally got my period on August 10, and I still have it... 14 days and counting. I should also note that my period has been rather light for me. I have been able to get away with light tampons this whole time, and when I...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

24 days late negative tests what's wrong? [ 3 Answers ]

I am now 24 days late and if I am indeed pregnant then I am 7 weeks and 4 days. I started spotting earlier yesterday around 6pm but it stopped completely at by 11:00pm it was really really light pink and whitish. I took two more tests today a early ept and a first response and both came out negitve...

5 days late - 2 negative tests what's going on? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... So me and my boyfriend decided I would stop taking because to start to think about trying for a baby. So I took my last pill on sat 9th feb and had my normal break period starting tues 12th lasting my normal 4 days end on the fri (15th). We have been having unprotected sex since...

I'm 12 Days Late In My Period! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I Been Worried I'm 12 Days Late In My Period My Period Is Irregular But Hasn't Been Late For A While Now Me And My Boyfriend Been Having Unprotected Sex We Had Sex Sept. 1 And Sept. 2 Sept. 8 And Sept. 9 And Sept. 30 And Oct. 8 My Last Period Was Aug.26.2007 Me And My Boyfriend Been Trying To...

View more questions Search